napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11, GW, TBOL log Sarms.Forsale

The doses range quite wide with YK11. It is generally recommended to start light at 10 mg. The spot most people settle on is 20 mg but 30 mg is the real sweet spot as long as you are handling it fine. Most generally have no issue whatsoever at that dose.

Masonicbidybbuilder. So far I like this stack. No side affects as of yet.
I have done other stacks. I agree that gw let?s you just go and go and go. I think it should be a base for all stacks.
I like the Tbol. I used it one other time and liked the results. I figured it would give this stack a nice kick start.
I can?t say that I feel any of the compounds. I usually do not. I don?t want people to think I feel something. No tingle, no jitters no crazy man aggression. Just feel good. It?s the work outs is where I notice it. I just feel stronger and don?t burn out. Its not like I feel that I could lift a car or anything. I just feel more comfortable and assure when I grab a weight. I don?t throw big plates around or any thing. Slow controlled weight I can handle makes me feel good about my self. I try to step up to the next Dumbell or plate. If that feels right I go for it. If not I?m not going to hurt myself.
Currently I am not as lean as I usually am but still feel great. Trying to push the food, push the weight and grow some muscle.
Being beautiful is hard work!!!
I will probably take the YK11 to 20 mg per day, for last 8 weeks. I?ll stop there.

I miss the sauna.
I usually end my work out with 20-30 minutes in the dry sauna.
While in there I will lay down, relax and even do some nice slow controlled abs work. Then a little hot tub or pool.
Go take a shower. That is the luxury I miss.
Now I work out come down stairs and see the family.
I miss my ME TIME away from home, family, and work!!!!

On the good side. At least I am not a dr, nurse or first responder. Those people have it way worse than I do. So will put aside my petty crying. Instead I will put out there.
Thanks to all them, and our armed forces.
Because of y?all I will get my happy little life back later.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes i miss the steam room too... I used to have a sauna in my house and thats something to consider... they really aren't that expensive if you have the room

Not much to add today. Just another good work out.
I am just waiting till first bottle of YK 11 is done. I have decided at that point I am going to up the dose to 20mg per day. And add in the sr9009.
Go big or go home I guess. I have it. Might as well enjoy it.
Going to see what the home scale reads tomorrow. I will use it as my guide for awhile since I can?t get to the in body machine till gym opens up. As I mentioned I added some weight in the beginning. I really think it could be some water weight. I use to spend 20-30 minute in the dry sauna at end of work out. In there I would sweat a lot and get in some extra ab work.
Since that is gone I feel a little fluffy in the middle. Of course the diet got a bit weird and the work outs went down at the start of all this Covid shut down. I am getting it all back under control.
It is crazy how the body works. This has proven to me consistency is king.
I miss my old routine for sure. Staying healthy and surviving these times is more important.. The well being of the community is huge. I am glad to be doing my little part. I understand the governments concerns and support their decisions. Everyone stay strong, healthy and keep pushing forward. Together we will come out on top!!!! Bigger and stronger!!

getting the goal is the easy part... maintaining it is where the work comes in... the things that sucks is you can stay consistent day in and day out but if you slip just a few days, it can just set you back.... it does a number on you mentally too... you just have to get past it and get back consistent, which you clearly are doing now... keep up the great progress, keep working hard and most of all, keep that positive you have... its resonates on everyone and its appreciated

Sorry for laps in posting.
Work has been crazy. So much so I have missed a few work outs. Good thing is the job during this time was physical. So wasn?t completely lazy.
Weight is still up around 195. Haven?t seen much on the cutting side but wasn?t trying to either. First month of this cycle just been trying to work out as much as possible and eating on the high side of calorie intake. I figure can?t gain size without eating enough. Still eating good quality foods and no junk.
I can?t remember last time I ate fast food.
Work outs have been good. About 5 days a week. Only about 60-90 minutes a day.
Going to start adding in more ab stuff. Got kinda lazy there.
About to up the YK11 dose and about to wand the TBol portion.
Still feel good despite being a little thicker in the middle than normal.
Sleep has been all jacked up.
Family got bored so we decided to do our first puzzle. I must have ADD. I could stop working on that thing spent four hours a night for three days. Had to force my self to go to bed. Ended up with only 4 hours a night of sleep. I?m an addict no matter what I am doing.
Everyone stay strong. More to come

True
My wife is working from home but I am still going to work. We are very fortunate in that area. So I refuse to complain. We are doing what we can to help others not so fortunate.
She is embracing it great. She goes for two walks a day for her self about 4-5 miles each. Then takes her dog for one. He is a little Yorkie. His little legs are only good for about 2 1/2 miles. I go with her when I can about once a week. I don?t get it. She is only 5?5? and not the most fit of body?s. Im 6? and mostly legs (long). It is all I can do to keep up with her. Man she walks fast. It?s like women are hinged different in the hips or something. Some timesa group of us walk together and all the women walk faster than the guys.
I am still proud of her for doing all she does. She hates working out but does it any way. It?s funny to watch us old folks get out of bed in the morning.
I?m like an old truck. Takes me a few minutes to warm up before for I get running smooth.
Ha-ha

keep staying on top of things.. .it could be really easy for people to get off track with everything going on so keep fighting hard and stay focused brother!

Decided to post a pic. Woke up this morning. No pumps just reality. Weight was 192lb. That means later to toady I will be 195-197.
Finally figured out how to take a body pic with out holding camera. Take a video, pause it and screen shot. Maybe I?m the last guy to figure it out. But if not there ya go.
I?m going to guess my bf around 10%. Normally a little leaner but this where I am with all thats going on.
Going to up dose of YK11 to 20 mg starting today.
Happy Easter.
f4a3a565ec8703075f898825b2da36bf.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great brother. Veins are really popping in your arms. Keep pushing. I'm interested in how the increased dose of YK works for you and what the differences are. Stay safe, Happy Easter.

Thanks guys
I had a great arm work out tonight.
Couple days ago I finished my work out. Felt good so tryed to go for a jog, walk.
My left knee reminded me that when I hurt my LCL 7 years ago. I never followed through with the surgery I needed.
My right knee reminded me I had surgery on it in 1984.
So I ended up just walking for about 4 miles.
Now I?m trying to find a bike to buy. I think I would enjoy that a lot more. Could do that for my cardio. Wife has a treadmill up stairs. That bores me. I am thinking a bike I could push harder than walking.
Other than that feel good and just keeping moving forward.

Thanks guys
I had a great arm work out tonight.
Couple days ago I finished my work out. Felt good so tryed to go for a jog, walk.
My left knee reminded me that when I hurt my LCL 7 years ago. I never followed through with the surgery I needed.
My right knee reminded me I had surgery on it in 1984.
So I ended up just walking for about 4 miles.
Now I?m trying to find a bike to buy. I think I would enjoy that a lot more. Could do that for my cardio. Wife has a treadmill up stairs. That bores me. I am thinking a bike I could push harder than walking.
Other than that feel good and just keeping moving forward.
you could always try a peloton too bro

Top Bottom