napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11, GW, TBOL log Sarms.Forsale

Got me an unexpected leg work out.
Since daughter moved out I took her room. Cleaned it out. Been watching used stuff for sale sites. Have a large area to Choose from. I?m between Dallas and Fort Worth. Both have gone to ?shelter in place?.
Used gym equipment is selling like hot cakes. Was just trying to find a weight bench and some dumbbells. Those are scares or out of my price range. Today bought a all in one home gym for 250 bucks. I had to do assemble it to carry it up stairs. Those stairs gave me good work out.
I got it all up there. Tomorrow put it back together and I am in business.
Feeling good and ready to get some kind of routine back together. Been doing what I could with what little I had.
Just keep doing what you can with what you've got brother.. i know its not easy but we will all get through this

Keep working hard through these tough times. They will pass and you will just continue to make improvements throughout!

Got me an unexpected leg work out.
Since daughter moved out I took her room. Cleaned it out. Been watching used stuff for sale sites. Have a large area to Choose from. I?m between Dallas and Fort Worth. Both have gone to ?shelter in place?.
Used gym equipment is selling like hot cakes. Was just trying to find a weight bench and some dumbbells. Those are scares or out of my price range. Today bought a all in one home gym for 250 bucks. I had to do assemble it to carry it up stairs. Those stairs gave me good work out.
I got it all up there. Tomorrow put it back together and I am in business.
Feeling good and ready to get some kind of routine back together. Been doing what I could with what little I had.
I hear you bro. I'm piecing together shit myself. I hope to be back in business next week

I am back in business.
250 bucks got me a home gym, small bench and an adjustable Dumbell.
Gym has a lat bar, curl bar and rope attachments.
It?s not a fancy or high quality gym but for the price it will get me through these crazy days and then I can sell it. Probably get my money back.

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 23
fuck it bro, whatever you can get right now is well worth it... i think we are all realizing you dont need the nicest shit etc right now

Second work out with new gym set up.
Felt great. Dropped a couple pounds that I picked up early in the cycle. Still figuring out the Routine with the new stuff. Going to pick up some more bands tomorrow to help fill in missing links to smaller muscle groups. Tomorrow is bi an tri. Looking forward to it.
Feeling strong and focused again.
Lovin it!!!

Second work out with new gym set up.
Felt great. Dropped a couple pounds that I picked up early in the cycle. Still figuring out the Routine with the new stuff. Going to pick up some more bands tomorrow to help fill in missing links to smaller muscle groups. Tomorrow is bi an tri. Looking forward to it.
Feeling strong and focused again.
Lovin it!!!

hell yea man!! love this!

Great to see you were able to get home weights! That will be a big help

Normally in a log I do a weekly weigh in by using an ?in body machine. I try to do it on sundays about 12-3 pm. Unfortunately since the gym is closed I do not have access to it. I look forward to getting back on one and see the numbers. In the first part of this cycle I picked up a few unwanted pounds. Of course the closing of the gym and reduced training didn?t help. I was pounding the food looking for gains. Of course tried eating clean like normal. I will admit a higher sugar intake happened during this time.
Good news is I feel I am pretty in tune with my body. I felt it start to happen. Before it got out of hand I have made some adjustments.
I have reduce calorie intake to fit my work out better. Also getting a better work out since getting some home equipment. This should get the job done. I already feel better and feel back on track. My determination and y?all?s support will make this a a winning cycle. Stay tuned for more up dates.
After first 4 weeks of YK11 I plan to up the dose. I feel good and currently no negative feelings.work out seem easy and recovery almost effortless. I guess I need to do more. That?s one of the joys of this cycle. I always feel as if I still have gas in the tank.

Last edited:
excellent brother... i have to tell you that i am personally absolutely loving yk11 myself... i have been doing my normal 2 hours of cardio per day regardless because i did that from home virus or no virus... ive been stuck doing bands and other creative things for lifting but man, my muscles still look nice and full, very veiny, very strong etc... i really miss being in the gym but i am still making great progress.. it just sucks that it could have been more but right now is not the time to think like that nor be greedy but more so a time to be thankful and that I am...

keep up the great work bro

Normally in a log I do a weekly weigh in by using an ?in body machine. I try to do it on sundays about 12-3 pm. Unfortunately since the gym is closed I do not have access to it. I look forward to getting back on one and see the numbers. In the first part of this cycle I picked up a few unwanted pounds. Of course the closing of the gym and reduced training didn?t help. I was pounding the food looking for gains. Of course tried eating clean Lom? normal. I will admit a higher sugar intake happened during this time.
Good news is I feel I am pretty in tune with my body. I felt it start to happen. Score it got out of hand I have made some adjustments.
I have reduce calorie intake to fit my work out better. Also getting a better work out since getting some home equipment. This should get the job done. I already feel better and feel back on track. My determination and y?all?s support will make this a a winning cycle. Stay tuned for more up dates. After first 4 weeks of YK11 I plan to up the dose. I feel good and currently no negative feelings.work out seem easy and recovery almost effortless. I guess I need to do more. That?s one of the joys of this cycle. I always feel as if I still have gas in the tank.

You are doing a phenomenal job to say the least. You are inspiring people on top of helping yourself as well. Keep doing what you do and keep these great updates coming!

Today was chest day. Work out went great. Hour and half later was feeling so good went for a three mile walk. I don?t do much leg stuff cause of old man knees. Feeling peppy in my walk so rotated jog and walk. Got a crazy pump in my calf?s. Thought they would explode. Nice cool down!!!

Today was chest day. Work out went great. Hour and half later was feeling so good went for a three mile walk. I don?t do much leg stuff cause of old man knees. Feeling peppy in my walk so rotated jog and walk. Got a crazy pump in my calf?s. Thought they would explode. Nice cool down!!!

great update bro!!! keep it coming!

Dylan
What dose are you taking of YK11?

If I decide to increase my dose of YK11 . I plan to take 1ml in the am then another 1 ml in the pm.
Also I have sr9009. I notice it is 1ml = 20 mg. I assume I take 1/3 ml. Three times split per day? Making it 1ml per day?
Sound correct?

Last edited:
I just dose mine twice a day. If I work out in morning its 30 mins before workout and then once more later on in the day.

If im working out at night I will take one dose in the morning then the second dose before working out that night.

You can split it up though however you want I just find it best taking it 30 mins before a workout and then doing the other doses spread out however you want.

Really interesting stack you have there. I am really looking forward to how you progress. I know for me, legit GW is an absolute game changer. Makes me feel like I can train forever and at a higher intensity. It really is a hard to explain feeling of sweating like crazy, busting my ass, but at the same time feeling like the tank is still full. Love GW!

Top Bottom