napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11, GW, TBOL log Sarms.Forsale

So end of first week. Things are going well and as expected by myself. I have been in the gym the last 6 days. Tomorrow is my normal day out of the gym. I need it!!
Normally for me the first week of a cycle is kind of a roller coaster. My body is going through changes. I have introduced several new products in to my system. It take we about a week or two to settle in and get going consistent. That means in the gym, one day I feel great and the next a bit sluggish.
Of course that is just me. And like I said, I expect it.
To me this is all good. That means my body is doing its thing and the compounds are doing there?s.
Soon they will sinc up and watch out.
That?s when all the excitement happens.
This is fun and I am truly enjoying it so far!!!
Sunday is my normal weigh in day.
Today?s stats by the ?in body machine?
192 lb
8% bf
100 smm.

Disclaimer . These machines are a good guide. I don?t believe the results every time but as a whole they average out and make a good tracking device.

Last edited:
Ok guys I hate to write this. I feel like a complete idiot.
I have been taking double GW this past week and no YK11. That?s right I pulled two bottles of the same stuff.
Now that you have fallen to the ground laughing or at the least spit your coffee through your nose. Here is some good news. At least it was GW that I was double dosing and only for a week.
I figured it out today and started the correct amount and added the YK11. I know you can run the GW through your pct. so other than my pride being hurt I am sure all will be good.
I guess that means my log actually starts today. I want to be as transparent as possible. This should ultimately give everyone an accurate opinion of these compounds.
Flame on!!!!

Wow what a crazy week. All my gyms finally closed. I new it was coming after the big one closed. Now even the whole in the wall closed.
My oldest daughter was to be married in may. Of course that was canceled and she decided to make the best of it and just do a small ceremony this coming Sunday. Bam!!! On Thursday the governor says Friday night at midnight will be new rules.
No gatherings over 10 people.
Might daughter rolls with the punches and give everyone a 24 hr notice she is doing it Friday night. What a trooper. It was beautiful and had more meaning than any big one could have. I might need the doctor to check my estrogen levels . Because I cried like a bitch!!
We got that all done. I am wiped out.
I have been trying to do some home work out. I have scrounged up a few dumbbells 15, 20, 25, 30.
Wife has a couple bands.
I am taking today Saturday off to gather my thoughts and get my mind back on track. Not been the greatest week in a cycle. However in shitty times like these I have seen a lot of good in humanity this week. I have seen lots of joy and happiness. I plan to take this part and run with it. Tomorrow is a new day, and watch out I?m going to make that day, fucking awesome!!!!

Question. Is YK11 known to increase appetite? I not sure if it is a compound or a mind thing. Obviously with all that is going on in the world and closed gyms. I am home more. This could be my increase in food intake. I feel like I am eating all day. I feel like I have added some weight but not in muscle or a good place.
I can get ahold of it just got to wrap my brain around it.
Again just wondering if it was known to be the compound?

Dude im the same if I cant get out of the house to do stuff and im inside all day all I want to do is eat LOL.

It has been really warm here in massachusetts so ive literally been doing the most random shit outside like raking the lawn with a heavy metal rake instead of using my de-thatcher just to keep busy and not wanting to eat.

Dude im the same if I cant get out of the house to do stuff and im inside all day all I want to do is eat LOL.

It has been really warm here in massachusetts so ive literally been doing the most random shit outside like raking the lawn with a heavy metal rake instead of using my de-thatcher just to keep busy and not wanting to eat.
for sure... its all about staying busy... im always "hungrier" on the weekends because im not as occupied.. its just how it is for most people

So tried to get a work out going today.
Cause I am out of my routine and didn?t hit it hard this week. Starting was rough. I am stiff just not feeling great.
I forced my self out of the house and went for a walk. Went to a little park around the corner and walked a couple miles. They have a captains chair and a body weight chest press on the trail. I did about 4 sets of 10 on each. Just trying to get something going. Came home and tried a shoulder work out. Used wife?s bands for face pulls and shoulder raises. Felt the blood moving finally. Grabbed dumbbells and Shazam!!! I am finally getting a solid work out. The compounds must be working cause I used heavier weights than I ever have. Got a killer pump in the shoulders. More pump than normal. Did a solid hour and felt great.
Now I just have to keep this momentum going.

Keep it up homie!! I washed both my cars with my 3 year old daughter just to make time pass 😂

Got me an unexpected leg work out.
Since daughter moved out I took her room. Cleaned it out. Been watching used stuff for sale sites. Have a large area to Choose from. I?m between Dallas and Fort Worth. Both have gone to ?shelter in place?.
Used gym equipment is selling like hot cakes. Was just trying to find a weight bench and some dumbbells. Those are scares or out of my price range. Today bought a all in one home gym for 250 bucks. I had to do assemble it to carry it up stairs. Those stairs gave me good work out.
I got it all up there. Tomorrow put it back together and I am in business.
Feeling good and ready to get some kind of routine back together. Been doing what I could with what little I had.

Top Bottom