napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winter cycle starts Friday

I have run similar cycles with great results with exception of not including proviron? What is the goal including proviron? Are you taking oral or inject?
Proviron will allow more test to be used by the body and enhance muscle hardness. increase libido as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
proviron is not injectable and what it does is lower shbg and free up bound testosterone which clearly adds far more to your gains... i never run a cycle without it it also has anti estrogen "properties" so it has that added benefit as well... not to mention a huge increase in libido
There's another member in my source post that gave a link to a place that had inject prov and IGF1 At cheap prices...i told him to stay away. Far away....he says " but they have an Instagram account with pics and a phone number!" What the fuck. You can't help stupid.

There's another member in my source post that gave a link to a place that had inject prov and IGF1 At cheap prices...i told him to stay away. Far away....he says " but they have an Instagram account with pics and a phone number!" What the fuck. You can't help stupid.

Lmfao! Well if they have instagram all bets are off

im still cracking up about that instagram shit bro... that automatically gives credibility!! LMFAO

I couldn't wait.....i started tonight! Let's get this shit a rolling!

Top Bottom