napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to get EPO? Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safinator

A buddy of mine has told me that EPO is very good for endurance boost, but I am having a hard time finding it anywhere. Does anyone here know where can I get it, or something with similar results? I want to get better endurance, recovery, and may be fat loss. If possible, I would like not to use steroids.

Epo is not a prohormone, and it is not a good idea to use blood doping when you have such good choices as Cardarine GW-501516. Remember, that the only advantage of PH's was the fact that they were legal. However, they are illegal now, and it is completely pointless to use them. They have bad side effects, and their results are nothing special. If you want better endurance, recovery and cardio, Cardarine GW is the ideal choice for you, as it has no side effects, it is completely legal to purchase, and it will give some very noticeable results in these aspects of performance.

BigDaddyDelicious and RackCItyArms - thanks a lot for your advice and replies! Cardarine GW sounds like a very good option. I have asked some guys in the gym, and there is one offering me some Cardarine pills - should I take them? He sells them quite cheap... If not, what is the best place to get this Cardarine that will be real? Thank you both again for the help!

If anyone offers you SARMs in pill form, it is 100% a fake product, as for technical reasons SARMs can not be produced in pills or be encapsulated. They can only be suspended in alcohol based liquids. Therefore, only trust research chems that come in liquid form. Over the many years that I have been using SARMs, the only company that was able to always provide me with real high quality SARMs was sarms1.com. Besides, their customer service is very good. All in all, you can make a more informed decision by going into the source section of this forum, where you will find a lot of information on many suppliers, and customer feedback.

BigDaddy - thanks for the info. I think you saved me some money here. I have been doing some research these days, and have seen Dyllan recommending pure essence products - are they good to use, or I should rather go with with sarms1?

Both are good companies - choose the one that is more convenient to you, and you will definitely get a high quality SARM product.

BigDaddy - thanks for the info. I think you saved me some money here. I have been doing some research these days, and have seen Dyllan recommending pure essence products - are they good to use, or I should rather go with with sarms1?

big daddy gave you excellent advice in terms of the endurance boost... i cannot recommend sarms1 in any way but i can tell you that pure essence will be converting to sarms x next week after it is purchased and it will be the same products with better management and these are untouchable on quality... i stand by that a million percent and im beyond thrilled to see it converted to sarms x... what i can tell you is that epo is a very poor choice... it is extremely dangerous, not sustainable and a method i do not believe in whatsoever because of the detrimental effects it can have... if you want maximum endurance then a stack of GW-501516, SR9009 annd S4 is untouchable... this is far and away the meanest endurance stack you are going to find... the only thing to sweeten it would be to add EQ if you were running an anabolic cycle as well but its not even necessary when your looking at the strength of these three, not to mention the added strength and lean muscle benefits... here's an ideal layout for you...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is a simple, but yet a very effective and good cycle for endurance and strength. As for the EPO, it is a good choice only for those who can't really purchase anything or find good alterantives. EPO is a very cheap route, and you usually get for you pay for. Therefore, it is not wise to expect anything good from such a cheap cycle.

I agree with the guys here why take a chance with EPO when Cardarine is around and much safer.

I know that I am always going to go with the safest and most effective at the same time and that is what makes sarms stand out above all else out there... the safety is a huge thing on top of the fact that the gains are extremely sustainable and if your diet and training are on point, you can keep damn near all of your gains but that really comes down to the person having the proper work ethic... its far easier to keep gains from sarms than anything else...

You have pointed out the most important part - they are much safer. Many underestimate the importance of having few side effects, even if it comes at the cost of the possible gains. It is much more reasonable to make less gains with less side effects.

You have pointed out the most important part - they are much safer. Many underestimate the importance of having few side effects, even if it comes at the cost of the possible gains. It is much more reasonable to make less gains with less side effects.

one thing that people tend to overlook and/or not understand is that the greater the side effects, not only does it present a much larger likelihood of internal and possible long term damage but it makes it far more difficult to sustain gains made on a cycle... if there are high side effects present, recovery is much more difficult and performance level drop... i will always opt for things far less harsh than enhance performance levels and give sustainable gains... YOU MUST thing long term and not just live in the now but think about your future as well...

Yes, bodybuilding is a maraphon, not a sprint race. You got to be very patient, and think ahead. Unfortunately few do so, and want to get all the gains at once, without stopping for a moment to think about the possible consequences, and how they will affect your gains and results.

Thank you all for such a huge support here! Sincerely, did not expect to see so much discussion and information for me - feels great to be a part of such a community! In such case I will wait for the sarms x go operative, and will get my stuff from there. Guess I will be a pioneer here, so I will post my feedback on the source section, and will keep you updated on how the cycle goes! Hope will not need more advice because of problems, only to inform that the cycle went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom