napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When you don't have time for solid foods

Thanks, after one spoon of PB. I end up getting my hand stuck in the jar, just can't stop the worm!!!

Funny we are talking about it…no lie today is the first day I made a peanut butter sand in 10 years I never make them anymore
I weighed out 190 calories what they call 1 serving and I burst out laughing!!
my sandwiches in the past must have been around 800…LOL

Funny we are talking about it…no lie today is the first day I made a peanut butter sand in 10 years I never make them anymore
I weighed out 190 calories what they call 1 serving and I burst out laughing!!
my sandwiches in the past must have been around 800…LOL
I don't even eat sandwiches my prob is putting in on ice cream, then Bam. The damn spoon ends up in my mouth. I say protein , but then the fat equals just about the same. Then I wonder at the end of the day, where'd all fat come from ? Always the nuts r PB. So good put then o bad. I buy the chunky stuff too, double the power!!

I don't even eat sandwiches my prob is putting in on ice cream, then Bam. The damn spoon ends up in my mouth. I say protein , but then the fat equals just about the same. Then I wonder at the end of the day, where'd all fat come from ? Always the nuts r PB. So good put then o bad. I buy the chunky stuff too, double the power!!

LOL…I see people all the time saying I'm having trouble getting my calories in…I want to lightly choke the shit out of them…..;)

LOL…I see people all the time saying I'm having trouble getting my calories in…I want to lightly choke the shit out of them…..;)
I was one , PB is great for cals, it's the fat ,is the problem. I see the macros & cut the PB, but that's all the easy cals. Can't be easy getting both of both worlds..

Top Bottom