napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When did you boys jump on the hot sauce!?

Julskee

Hey brothers, thought I would start a thread about when you guys started juicing and weather you blast n cruze or cycle...

For me I did a stupid cycle in my early 20s and didn't touch it again till 27 (28 now)

Thought this might be a interesting topic!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On and off for 10 years been blasting and cruising for about 3 now

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
So what age did you start? And how old Were you when you started blasting and cruzing if you don't mind me Asking?

12 yrs ago at 24 250 mg a wk organon sustanon amps and dbol 25 mg daily. Gained 26 kept 18.

I trained naturally for over 20 years. I did my first cycle which was just a prohormone at 35, and my first injectible cycle at 36. I'm now 42 and on TRT and have been blasting and cruising for 3 years

I rather not say since so many young bucks on here..but I'll say it was too early..didn't know enough information and I've been on trt 2 years because of those early mistakes..

Let's just say about a year too young. I had built a good base though. Did 3 cycles, quit lifting for 3 years, about 5 years later I checked my levels. Bnc about 9 months

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

2000s pro hormones (thanks Mark McGuire) actual gear 2002/3 (thanks Barry Bonds) and the rest is history,rounding 38 now no TRT. Anybody here remember BALCO ?

2000s pro hormones (thanks Mark McGuire) actual gear 2002/3 (thanks Barry Bonds) and the rest is history,rounding 38 now no TRT. Anybody here remember BALCO ?

Man I got to see McGwire vs Sosa @ Wrigley in 98. That shit was epic. McGwire hit 2 hr and Sosa hit 1. It went into extras, Cubs lost, but it was epic to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rather not say since so many young bucks on here..but I'll say it was too early..didn't know enough information and I've been on trt 2 years because of those early mistakes..
Fair enough... all though it could be beneficial to show them not what to do from what you may have done... But each to there own

Am on TRT, so I blast and cruize. I start on my early 50's because I could not get more bulk and muscle. But my body has been badly damaged! I was hit by two cars and broken in 216 or 218 places. Actually I was dead set against going on the sauce, but my doctor talk me into it! He said my bones healed well, but am big dude and am now going to need additional muscle to help carry my frame through its workload! So this is part of my recovery process and is working. Am up to 90 kilogrammes at 1.8 meter tall!! Am always going to be big guy, but how do I want it? Big and heavyset or big and musculare! Those are my choice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
009bc2be9691bc1586a7652f15af3a1d.jpg
2aa663b7c06ace53e8299d090e5bbabc.jpg

Last edited:
Around 19 tbh... I'm not on anything anymore lol I don't recommend doing it young, I did it right though (as right as you can at that young of an age...) and so far I have no bad side effects... Still in my early early 20s so I'll have to wait and find out if I messed myself for life.

Top Bottom