napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did you notice a decrease in performance when coming off Gw501516 and SR9009?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

So, I generally hate asking questions like this, because i feel like it differs from person to person. But, for you guys that have ran this stack before, did you notice decreases in your performance when your cycle was over? When I say performance, I'm talking about things like endurance, vascularity, stamina...My diet has been on point, and the 2 things I have noticed is an increase in stamina/endurance and increase in vascularity. My cardio has been a breeze and I truly believe this might be the most vascular I have ever been.

Do you guys believe if I keep my diet on point, and cardio still relatively high (50-60 min a sessions), I can expect no dramatic drop off? Again, I hate asking questions like this, but I guess I truly wanna know what your experiences have been.

Thanks,
BT

Absolutely. GW and SR is a drug just like ibuprofen is. When you stop taking it, it stops working. Those endurance gains unfortunately are not something you keep.

once you build your vo2 max you have to train at those same levels once you come off to keep that kind of endurance... you obviously wont continue to build it as you were once you come off but you should be holding some if you keep your training on point

Okay thanks guys. I plan on keeping my cardio up and actually plan on increasing it until i reach 60 mins daily. Man, these 2 compounds were a fantastic stack. I would recommend them, especially if you are cutting.

When you stop taking a performance enhancing drug, the benefits of it stop. That doesn't mean you can't maintain any fat you lost or keep yourself at a higher endurance level by maintaining the higher training levels.

Okay thanks guys. I plan on keeping my cardio up and actually plan on increasing it until i reach 60 mins daily. Man, these 2 compounds were a fantastic stack. I would recommend them, especially if you are cutting.
yes, i always say that gw is by far my favorite of any ped out there

dylan covered you here, but you keep A LOT more benefits and gains than you would with steroids !

Gw is my favorite sarm by far and I add it into every ped stack I run. But I can always tell a difference when I come off it.

Top Bottom