napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Yeah guys I can't even wrap my head around people posing as alters - these folks got way too much time on their hands. Like really that's too much goddamn work and plus it's just stupid. I never took gearhead seriously like everyone said he has the most generic one liners - always directed to serve their agenda

He is trying to push embedded commands.
THe alters help to keep repeating the bullshit.
It would be clever if they werent so obvious.

There has been a huge alter wave to spark convo on random compounds. IT started like a week ago. there are about 15 threads over there

Yeah guys I can't even wrap my head around people posing as alters - these folks got way too much time on their hands. Like really that's too much goddamn work and plus it's just stupid. I never took gearhead seriously like everyone said he has the most generic one liners - always directed to serve their agenda

If you talked to wpa enough you would totally understand... lol.

If you talked to wpa enough you would totally understand... lol.

Exactly. I talked to that asshat on the phone way too many times. Dylan, Cane, and I could all see through his bullshit. We smelled something fishy from the day he showed up to work with N2bm

He used call me and joke about members pictures.

Lol.. For sure, but in his defense some people got no shame. One guy in particular had some gyno and was pretty flabby and kept posting just terrible pictures. And then asking all of the members if he should juice. WTF.. People were flamin him and he kept posting pictures. Honestly had me dying. No judgement, but why tear your game up on the net and post pictures of your face and everything.

You guys totally know the thread I'm referring to

How those articles go lol
Hey I got paid that's all that matters lol..I liked what I contributed to everyone though that's for sure at least there was some good to come out of it. Hope they stay up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol.. For sure, but in his defense some people got no shame. One guy in particular had some gyno and was pretty flabby and kept posting just terrible pictures. And then asking all of the members if he should juice. WTF.. People were flamin him and he kept posting pictures. Honestly had me dying. No judgement, but why tear your game up on the net and post pictures of your face and everything.

Lol i think in know that is.

Fucking horse pills....then they tell everyone to double dose at 14 caps when on Tren....wtf
Fuck dude and the whole stack lol. You taking liken pills. Huge pills. I have the GEAR bcaa one. And it's 4 tabs 4 times daily lol

Top Bottom