napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

This poor guy on Evo just asked a question about having pain in his testicle from AAS. Instead of a helpful answer he gets the whole n2bm sales pitch from Muskrat. Who knew that N2Guard cures ball pain also.

06baa7cd9dcae8836fa662ec4078c7ec.jpg
dab867397375b7122432145e9ab7fe49.jpg
aeadfd541aa6fcee8ee0043f31ae6591.jpg

Muskrat has turned into the worst used car salesman. Fuck that scrawny piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What's worse is he's natty. Wtf is he talking about?

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

They are really trying to make it seem like there is a harem of pregnant broads urinating in milk jugs in some warehouse somewhere, adding a little heat and now we have hcg. That is just insane, and to act like it does not work is buffoonish, There are countless reviews on the stuff on nearly every forum, I know nothing brings the testicle size back for me like hcg, it works so fast and as long as you don't use it incorrectly it's a great tool to use at the right time.

That's exactly it. It's one thing to warn people about the misuse of a product like hcg, but it's another to tell everyone it's "poison" and either take their bullshit supplement or nothing at all. They act like it only raises your estrogen and causes gyno. The reason why it raises estrogen is because it raises testosterone too. Weird concept right?

They are really trying to make it seem like there is a harem of pregnant broads urinating in milk jugs in some warehouse somewhere, adding a little heat and now we have hcg. That is just insane, and to act like it does not work is buffoonish, There are countless reviews on the stuff on nearly every forum, I know nothing brings the testicle size back for me like hcg, it works so fast and as long as you don't use it incorrectly it's a great tool to use at the right time.
You are exactly right. Their false agenda against hcg is fueled by pushing their bullshit perfect pct protocol

I'm not usually one to pick on someone, but the scumbag sales tactics really bother me. Fuck that walking stick of a prick.

I got wise after i told them the HCG is NOT a poison and pushing their herbs over drugs is asinine.
They deleted my post and I then started to question everything they posted about the ridiculous push for hcstuff and perfect blahblah.
They deleted every post I made about their sarms being useless.

Actually my favorite is "bro all peptides are fake, there is no real GH, and all peptides and GH are Chinese fakes." This couldn't be any farther from the truth - I ran Nords, Omni, Geno and plenty of real peptides. The only reason the blanket these statements is to continue to push Sarms1 and their outrageous prices.

Actually my favorite is "bro all peptides are fake, there is no real GH, and all peptides and GH are Chinese fakes." This couldn't be any farther from the truth - I ran Nords, Omni, Geno and plenty of real peptides. The only reason the blanket these statements is to continue to push Sarms1 and their outrageous prices.
Stretch arnt you a vip over there? Just curious if I'm thinking of the same guy. If so good to have you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

WOW this thread has me rolling on the floor!

what you didnt know gearhead was wpa's alter? lol.. its because you havent been on the forum alot lately. its painfully obvious to those around it hours everyday

Top Bottom