napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

ewwwwwwwww. parsley and ginger make that shit taste like fucking death. I went to Nektar in scottsdale not long ago got some cool looking juice. Girl made it and right when she handed it to me i took a drink a yelled out jesus christ! wtf is this?! omg its terrible. lol the chick had no idea what to say lol. Sure enough it had some evil ass parsley lurking in it.

The "orange glow" thats what it was. If you go to Nektar ever, avoid that mofo like the plauge. It had this disgusting peppery taste too. Honestly tasted like throw up,

Lol
cd1cc46edd8c8950e314e8fd5c159722.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, gearfuck , said almost the same to me..."you mind getting poisoned bro". All I did was tell someone to do research before buying N2 products.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Lol, gearfuck , said almost the same to me..."you mind getting poisoned bro". All I did was tell someone to do research before buying N2 products.

You must be using that "poisonous female urine extract". 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ewwwwwwwww. parsley and ginger make that shit taste like fucking death. I went to Nektar in scottsdale not long ago got some cool looking juice. Girl made it and right when she handed it to me i took a drink a yelled out jesus christ! wtf is this?! omg its terrible. lol the chick had no idea what to say lol. Sure enough it had some evil ass parsley lurking in it.

Green juice are the best! If it wasn't so expensive, I'd drink two of those a day with no Apple. Just straight up greens....come on guys, it doesn't taste that bad....plus it's good for you. I'm glad I'm getting Dylan into it....baby steps lol. He can't do straight up

8cd9c302de5c612c73a7536c78cd0a24.jpg

Godammit Queerhead. Fucking shut up!
Enough.
The stupidity never ends with this moron.

8cd9c302de5c612c73a7536c78cd0a24.jpg

Godammit Queerhead. Fucking shut up!
Enough.
The stupidity never ends with this moron.

That Ahmad kid is hella dumb though.... Not often i say that about someone cause everyone is just learning but he is truly special....

That Ahmad kid is hella dumb though.... Not often i say that about someone cause everyone is just learning but he is truly special....
What do you mean?
He just started his first cycle and already knows how to suggest PCT to everyone. 😉
Sounds like he's just ahead of his time. Lol

Some dude was wondering where NY went...someone said he was over on AR...stevesmi said "can't be a mod and a rep"...I told the dude to join, said most guys are part of multiple boards. It's nice to have multiple points of view...boom, thread deleted. I expect a threatening message shortly!

Some dude was wondering where NY went...someone said he was over on AR...stevesmi said "can't be a mod and a rep"...I told the dude to join, said most guys are part of multiple boards. It's nice to have multiple points of view...boom, thread deleted. I expect a threatening message shortly!

Bro AR they no good people bro, trust me

Yeah. I already pm'd him. He's coming over later.

What do you mean?
He just started his first cycle and already knows how to suggest PCT to everyone. ��
Sounds like he's just ahead of his time. Lol

He bugs the shit out me dude lol. I tried to get him on track but he is just to dumb...

This poor guy on Evo just asked a question about having pain in his testicle from AAS. Instead of a helpful answer he gets the whole n2bm sales pitch from Muskrat. Who knew that N2Guard cures ball pain also.

06baa7cd9dcae8836fa662ec4078c7ec.jpg
dab867397375b7122432145e9ab7fe49.jpg
aeadfd541aa6fcee8ee0043f31ae6591.jpg

Muskrat has turned into the worst used car salesman. Fuck that scrawny piece of shit.

This poor guy on Evo just asked a question about having pain in his testicle from AAS. Instead of a helpful answer he gets the whole n2bm sales pitch from Muskrat. Who knew that N2Guard cures ball pain also.

06baa7cd9dcae8836fa662ec4078c7ec.jpg
dab867397375b7122432145e9ab7fe49.jpg
aeadfd541aa6fcee8ee0043f31ae6591.jpg

Muskrat has turned into the worst used car salesman. Fuck that scrawny piece of shit.

Right?! lol. oh my ball hurts... dont see a doc or anything just up the n2guard

Apparently I finally pissed someone off. I have now joined the rest of you in Evo purgatory. Lol
I must've done something right. ��
Screenshot_2015-10-15-11-38-29-1.jpg

Top Bottom