napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

This thread had died down, you guys telling me that GearNutz hasn't said anything stupid in the past 30 minutes non the less in the last 3 hours?
Oh I'm sure we can find something.

Personally, I like the name Queer Head for him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh I'm sure we can find something.

Personally, I like the name Queer Head for him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think just Fuck Tard does the trick. That dick head, is well just evil. Doesent seem to have any redeeming qualities to say the least.

My IP address has officially been banned.

I assume you know that a basic google search for free proxy will turn up like 1000 proxy servers you can access the forum through that each give you a different IP. Let him try to block every free proxy on earth lol.

I assume you know that a basic google search for free proxy will turn up like 1000 proxy servers you can access the forum through that each give you a different IP. Let him try to block every free proxy on earth lol.

which is the best ip blocker? hidmyass? i really have been lazy with it.ill be there soon

Absolutely true.....and I always love the idiots answer every time someone does it "bro then why you hiding behind a proxy bro?"

Top Bottom