napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

bd supplements

mastermolnar

I just have to give these guys som credit and a little push on this forum as well. They are super professional, highly stocked, and expeditious to put it mildly. My last order was placed on sunday and arrived wednesday.

Gear is top notch and a little overdosed imo

mastermolnar said:
I just have to give these guys som credit and a little push on this forum as well. They are super professional, highly stocked, and expeditious to put it mildly. My last order was placed on sunday and arrived wednesday.

Nice, thanks for sharing bro! These reviews are extremely valuable and greatly appreciated

Re: RE: bd supplements

mastermolnar said:

Thanks for the feedback brother!!

I'll 2nd that...currently on cycle with their EQ and test....shipping was fast and making good gains...and love the 20ml jugs. Would love to see them on here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ive run a lot of bd gear in the past. Good shit but I switched to phurious for good reason.. his gear is smooth and great quality

Top Bottom