napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did i take?!

Arek

OK before I receive any negative comments about how stupid I was, save it lol. I know...
I took this compound about 4 years ago ALONE no test.. no proper PCT, I guess I took some on cycle support. Before I started my first real cycle of Test Cypionate last year I did do blood work and everything came out fine so I would consider myself blessed this PH didn't fuck me up big time.

Can someone please tell (if they understand any of these compounds listed) wtf did i exactly take, what traits it carries, side effects, how strong it is compared to a real AAS. Thanks.

Compound name:
Monstrosity

25mg - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) (Halodrol)
20mg - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine) (DMZ)
25mg - (Methyl-1,4-androstenediol) (M1,4ADD)
6mg - (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) (Methylstenbolone)

So if I took this in the past and resulted in no hair loss, If stacked some high quality winstrol with my current test cycle will I be ok regarding my hair loss?

Took two capsules a day..

Attachments

• miller.jpg
    miller.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Halodrol is the ph to turinabol. It's methylated and rough on the liver. 50mg a day is the starter dose. DMZ is also methylated it's supposedly 2 superdrol molecules combined. Never messed with m1 and as far as the Msten 12mg seems on the higher end of doses. Dylan does have a video on each one of these compounds I recommend watching them to get some more info. But that's about my basic knowledge of the first couple. Be lucky that stuff didn't kill your liver

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

this is one of the worst things ive ever seen put together... this is HIGHLY HIGHLY toxic to say the least... i would not use this if someone paid me... if you are prone to mpb then winstrol will wreck your hair becasue its a dht compound but if you are not, then you likely won't... i cant believe anyone would ever design a compound like the one you are showing...

this is one of the worst things ive ever seen put together... this is HIGHLY HIGHLY toxic to say the least... i would not use this if someone paid me... if you are prone to mpb then winstrol will wreck your hair becasue its a dht compound but if you are not, then you likely won't... i cant believe anyone would ever design a compound like the one you are showing...

yeah... i figured when i was reading the compounds listed and started to do some research & watching your videos on these along with individual websites that talked about these, i almost cried a little.. this is like drinking jet fuel with rubbing alcohol stacking it with 500 pills of advil, on the downside i literally got nothing out of this shit "cycle". It was pretty much like fingering a pocket pussy with a condom on your fingers.. lol. Wish i was smarter than this, but i was a teen just thinking i can make some gains.. im much more knowledgeable now.

ANYWAYS, i understand that winstrol is a DHT derivative and will kill my hair, however, some of the compounds listed in this PH are DHT derivative, are any of them as strong as winstrol regarding DHT conversion? Just wanted to know so at least I know i took a DHT derivative compound in the past and may have a chance with handling winstrol. Really want to try winny considering on how amazing it can be since im actually 9% BF right now.

Last edited:
brother, nooone is going to be able to tell you if you will shed or not... you are just going to have to see when you use it... its not likely if you are not prone to mpb

brother, nooone is going to be able to tell you if you will shed or not... you are just going to have to see when you use it... its not likely if you are not prone to mpb

Thank you Dylan, guess theres only one way to find out! Much appreciated man!

You do realize that it's not advised to take winstrol or any oral steroid without a test base right?

Sorry you must of not read what i said in the original post, im running test cyp right now at 350 mgs a week for 15 weeks. I was thinking of stacking some winstrol with, trust me, im quite knowledgeable on AAS ;D
Dont gotta worry about me doing anything stupid (besides that PH stack i took lol)

Sorry you must of not read what i said in the original post, im running test cyp right now at 350 mgs a week for 15 weeks. I was thinking of stacking some winstrol with, trust me, im quite knowledgeable on AAS ;D
Dont gotta worry about me doing anything stupid (besides that PH stack i took lol)
Ok sorry I missed that bro. Thanks for clarifying. You know how it is with some of the people we deal with on a daily basis on here lol.

LOL all good, shit man, we've all been there... i ran helladrol alone okay... hows that for fucking stupid! LOL so we have all been there! that ph is truly fucked up though brother... i cannot believe anyone actually made that and thought it was okay to sell! thats fucking severely toxic

Shit everyone makes dumb mistakes it's all about learning from them... Never messed with helladrol but I did do solo runs of 2 of those compounds you took. Man it was fun but was it dumb and I'll never do that shit again.

LOL all good, shit man, we've all been there... i ran helladrol alone okay... hows that for fucking stupid! LOL so we have all been there! that ph is truly fucked up though brother... i cannot believe anyone actually made that and thought it was okay to sell! thats fucking severely toxic

Haha exactly we all learn from mistakes and experiences, all that just creates more knowledge. I made gains from that cycle, but i didnt keep shit besides my gyno! Im pretty sure towards the end i pissed a little bit of blood.. I actually lost my girlfriend while on the cycle too! I was so emotionally unstable and fucked up in the head. Never ever will i touch a PH again. If people decide to take a PH, just man up, do your research and take a damn needle, much much much safer..

Shit everyone makes dumb mistakes it's all about learning from them... Never messed with helladrol but I did do solo runs of 2 of those compounds you took. Man it was fun but was it dumb and I'll never do that shit again.

Yeah and thats honestly all because you probably thought "omg a needle? fuck that, shits so unsafe, sketchy etc etc. i rather just take a pill and have the same results.." lol

At least that was my theory

Oh man I agree but man I have to say even though it was dumb that halodrol was pretty legit here in a few years when I journey onto AAS I will be running tbol after a few cycles of test

Top Bottom