napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

bynegis

Hi Dylan,

So this is going to be my first cycle ever, Im 24 years old and going to use of something called Halocherry Steel Crushers which is 100 tablets (oral). It ingredients are: 4-chloro-17a-methyl androst-1,4 diene-3b, 17b-diol. The suggested used is 1-2 tablets, twice daily so 4 tablets a day. My friends have done them in the past and had success with them without really any negative effects. Now for my on cycle support i'm taking "Blockade" by Assault Labs, which is supposed to support all 3 negative effects which are blood pressure, liver support, joint, and prostate support as well. And for my PCT i have Nolvadren XT. As this is my first cycle could you give me advice on how to take everything and when i should to make sure everything runs smoothly for the next 4, and 8 weeks. I workout basically 6 times a week.

"could you give me advice on how to take everything"

You take everything and throw it in the trash...where garbage belongs

Hi Dylan,

So this is going to be my first cycle ever, Im 24 years old and going to use of something called Halocherry Steel Crushers which is 100 tablets (oral). It ingredients are: 4-chloro-17a-methyl androst-1,4 diene-3b, 17b-diol. The suggested used is 1-2 tablets, twice daily so 4 tablets a day. My friends have done them in the past and had success with them without really any negative effects. Now for my on cycle support i'm taking "Blockade" by Assault Labs, which is supposed to support all 3 negative effects which are blood pressure, liver support, joint, and prostate support as well. And for my PCT i have Nolvadren XT. As this is my first cycle could you give me advice on how to take everything and when i should to make sure everything runs smoothly for the next 4, and 8 weeks. I workout basically 6 times a week.
im sorry but this is wrong top to bottom...

1. you are too young to be using any prohormone or steroid

2. you never run an oral only cycle

3. your pct is PURE SHIT and will do nothing for recovery whatsoever...

4. you are overtraining working out six days a week and that will come back to bite you in the ass because you will actually lose gains... 5 days a week is plenty...

i cannot advise any of this bro... you have other options but this is not anything im going to advise you...

Hi Dylan,

You don't want to mess with any of that prohormone crap bro, especially at your age. What is your full stats?

Top Bottom