napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ok phur and bigbiz

Lol so does advil bcaas glutamine eggs and sausage. Lol

PHURIOUS

I know a place right here on stockton blvd in south sac called happy day spa.... i think they should rename the place VERY happy day spa, lol. they make sure you leave very happy

Yeah they have them on Bourbon St in N.O. NO matter where you hurt they always massage the same spot...yet it works...WTF..lol

Ha no im good. After that massage i was brought back to life.

PHURIOUS

Fuck.... I just copied you last night with the drinking. Not cause I wanted to but I was drinking socially with my lady friend because we haven't spent much time together in a few weeks and fuck beer and shots. And I get whisky dick when I'm drunk and can't feel anything so it fucked up the sex AND I have w wicked hangover this morning. I'm actually glad now because I'll stop drinking again for a long while. Things were starting to get out of hand.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck.... I just copied you last night with the drinking. Not cause I wanted to but I was drinking socially with my lady friend because we haven't spent much time together in a few weeks and fuck beer and shots. And I get whisky dick when I'm drunk and can't feel anything so it fucked up the sex AND I have w wicked hangover this morning. I'm actually glad now because I'll stop drinking again for a long while. Things were starting to get out of hand.

[email protected]

Ha its contagious

PHURIOUS

Lol! FYI viewers, vitamins C has a protective effect against alcohol. It can decrease the effects. So don't take high levels of vitamin C or your booze won't work well lol

[email protected]

[email protected]

Lol@the whiskey dick. I think we've all been there a time or two...lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lol@the whiskey dick. I think we've all been there a time or two...lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok boys...time to lay off of that shit!!! Whiskey dick means you drank way too much....even poppin the xxx would not have helped.
Reminds me of an old joke in Hustler Magazine when it first came out.
A drunk sitting up against a wall jacking it and the caption says.."I am so dam drunk I dont even know who I'm screwing"

Ok boys...time to lay off of that shit!!! Whiskey dick means you drank way too much....even poppin the xxx would not have helped.
Reminds me of an old joke in Hustler Magazine when it first came out.
A drunk sitting up against a wall jacking it and the caption says.."I am so dam drunk I dont even know who I'm screwing"

Yeah I did last night, but I even get performance problems when I have just few drinks sometimes. Fucking blows. Weed was so much better for my libido lol

[email protected]

Top Bottom