napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what causes this

bro, 677 would never do this... hgh is the only that would actually cause that... you have to watch your sodium/potassium intake but if you keep that in check then you will not see any water whatsoever but you will never have this kind of concern with 677...

Good to know, thanks

LOLLLL its a fair question absolutely but the thought of it doing anything like this is absurd... these are fucking guys using like 10-15 ius of hgh a day...
That's exactly right. It takes a lot of GH abuse and and an ass load of money to get to that point. I'm pretty sure insulin abuse and gross amounts of food at 8k calories per day has a,lot to do with it as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ZDtTH5B.jpg

HGH it makes EVERYTHING grow when abused

OMG that is exactly it. They must be using 10 iu or something huh? I have used 2 iu for 1 year but never came close to that. Fuck me....learn something new everyday.HGH gut...jeez...didnt they see this coming on or did they wake up one morn ing and it was there? Knowing how nature works I would say they saw it

OMG that is exactly it. They must be using 10 iu or something huh? I have used 2 iu for 1 year but never came close to that. Fuck me....learn something new everyday.HGH gut...jeez...didnt they see this coming on or did they wake up one morn ing and it was there? Knowing how nature works I would say they saw it

10-15iu's I've read.Straight out abuse

It's actually not due to HGH, it's insulin that cause the distended abdomen. Even type 2 diabetics get a distended stomach from slin use.

I disagree with that IMO. I know guys who have only abused solely HGH, never touched slin and have guts, and yet my own dad is Type 1 diabo and has been injecting slin since he was 21. He's now 59 and has the remnants of a shredded 6 pack. Flat as a tac.

Near as I can tell it's literally gut/organ growth (from tissue growth) from HGH abuse. I don't see how insulin could cause that kind of grow, particularly discounting the 'scar tissue' some seem to suggest, which is nowhere near that deep.

Last edited:
While on the subject, MK-677 has shown some very good results and I have debated on using it for a while. Mainly because I dont want an HGH gut like this guy.
Is their a way to prevent this from happening when using MK-677? Or is Mk-677 a different type of HGH? Thanks

Not possible. Mk677 IS NOT HGH. It releases your own GH at up to 2iu equivalent roughly. It's like having the GH levels of a teenager again. You cannot get GH gut from mk677.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Gh causes your organs to grow from the inside pushing your abs out..gh abuse can even cause disfigurement of bones and your skull..it makes everything grow

Gh causes your organs to grow from the inside pushing your abs out..gh abuse can even cause disfigurement of bones and your skull..it makes everything grow

Yup. I have an army buddy who's jaw grew and has a big underbite now. People have had bone spurs grow from their skulls to look almost like horns.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Actually let me re phrase my comment, GH, slin and steroids all cause this in conjunction with eachother because when using, ALL of our muscles and organs grow and protrude. Chronic abuse of GH and slin cause abnormal growth of hands and feet and face as well. Insulin adds to the growth of intra abdominal fat and increased water retention. Visceral fat is bound to occur when using GH and slin and eating copious amounts of food. Therefore, don't abuse slin, GH, gear, or anything other than pussy ;)

Actually let me re phrase my comment, GH, slin and steroids all cause this in conjunction with eachother because when using, ALL of our muscles and organs grow and protrude. Chronic abuse of GH and slin cause abnormal growth of hands and feet and face as well. Insulin adds to the growth of intra abdominal fat and increased water retention. Visceral fat is bound to occur when using GH and slin and eating copious amounts of food. Therefore, don't abuse slin, GH, gear, or anything other than pussy ;)

I think I agree with your assessment. It's likely the culmination of all of it.

I remember a friend from HS some 30 years ago.Good looking guy did really well with the girls.I seen him later on in our 20's & his whole face changed into a neanderthal look.Larger brow & jawline.I had no idea back then what happened to him.Now I see it was HGH abuse.

Yep this pretty much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom