napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what causes this

zeke

hey bros-down here in cajun land it is hitting close to 100F, so I went in to a nice A/C gym today with the rest of the crazy cajuns...lol. They had some extremely Jacked guys there from the left coast, but all three had swollen looking bellies. You could see their abs and all and they were all ripped up and big but what is the deal with the big belly? What gives them that?

hey bros-down here in cajun land it is hitting close to 100F, so I went in to a nice A/C gym today with the rest of the crazy cajuns...lol. They had some extremely Jacked guys there from the left coast, but all three had swollen looking bellies. You could see their abs and all and they were all ripped up and big but what is the deal with the big belly? What gives them that?

it could be hgh gut... that or their love of beer... =)

well that is common down here. They have drive up windows for booze. But these guys guts had abs showing.Weird....I didn't know hgh could do that.

fuck yeah hgh can do that brother... big time... A LOT of guys have hgh gut... however you know damn well if they have drive up windows for booze that they are definitely partaking... ive been there several times and i know how they love their beer... =)

Palumboism is one reason.....

Palumboism is an affliction of the extreme atrophy of muscles– particularly the limbs- after an extended period of time on excessive AAS and GH. The term is also often associated with the irregular distribution of fat on the body called lipodystrophy.

Last edited:
Palumboism?! Lol did you make that up? Hahahahah poor Dave Palumbo. Hahahahahaha.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

ZDtTH5B.jpg

HGH it makes EVERYTHING grow when abused

ZDtTH5B.jpg

HGH it makes EVERYTHING grow when abused

While on the subject, MK-677 has shown some very good results and I have debated on using it for a while. Mainly because I dont want an HGH gut like this guy.
Is their a way to prevent this from happening when using MK-677? Or is Mk-677 a different type of HGH? Thanks

While on the subject, MK-677 has shown some very good results and I have debated on using it for a while. Mainly because I dont want an HGH gut like this guy.
Is their a way to prevent this from happening when using MK-677? Or is Mk-677 a different type of HGH? Thanks

I really don't think 677 would be capable of doing this.It just stimulates your natural GH release.This clearly comes from GH & insulin abuse.

bro, 677 would never do this... hgh is the only that would actually cause that... you have to watch your sodium/potassium intake but if you keep that in check then you will not see any water whatsoever but you will never have this kind of concern with 677...

bro, 677 would never do this... hgh is the only that would actually cause that... you have to watch your sodium/potassium intake but if you keep that in check then you will not see any water whatsoever but you will never have this kind of concern with 677...

Ya no way lol. Mk677 would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever come anywhere even near the possibility of this haha.

Ya no way lol. Mk677 would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever come anywhere even near the possibility of this haha.

LOLLLL its a fair question absolutely but the thought of it doing anything like this is absurd... these are fucking guys using like 10-15 ius of hgh a day...

Top Bottom