napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Blood panel through private labs?

AsapSlim

Can someone explain to me how this privatelabs thing works? ive read the instructions and i get that but what panel do i order exactly?

A general overall panel to get would be the Female Hormone Panel. That's a good start before cycle. Yes it says female, but that's ok. It's like $64 but I'll look for my code and post it. It will drop it to roughly $56.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A general overall panel to get would be the Female Hormone Panel. That's a good start before cycle. Yes it says female, but that's ok. It's like $64 but I'll look for my code and post it. It will drop it to roughly $56.

Thanks bro! Promo codes are always a plus

One more thing, will my local lab charge me to collect specimen or is that included in my purchase from private labs?

no you pay online take ur receipt in with you and tell them you prepaid. as long as you go to the lab it tells you to go to

no you pay online take ur receipt in with you and tell them you prepaid. as long as you go to the lab it tells you to go to

ok thats easier than i thought, i will try it soon. Supposed to start a test e cycle next month but i need to see where im at first

I did a trial run a few weeks ago thru PrivateMDLabs with this same panel. Get my bloods done thru my doc, but wanted to give it a try so when I'm on cycle, I know what to expect. It was quick and easy. Walked into the lab, took my blood and I was out within 10 minutes. Had results the next day.

You can take your requisition to any LabCorp location even if you selected a different one while ordering. The labcorp website offers more choices than the privatemdlabs one and you can even make an appointment to ensure you're in and out quickly.

just 12 to 14 hours that's why I do it first thing in the morning also don't workout before either it can skew your numbers

is the female panel test all inclusive, or do you need to add anything midcycle to get a test result for >1500 ?

Keep in mind the basic female hormone rest is great but will cap your test levels at 1500 , so if your looking for real numbers you have to go with the other test , I forget what it's called but it's right next to that one

Keep in mind the basic female hormone rest is great but will cap your test levels at 1500 , so if your looking for real numbers you have to go with the other test , I forget what it's called but it's right next to that one
That is true, but the only reason you'd need an uncapped test is if you are running bloods on cycle.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

are you asking for an uncapped test?

yessir. When on cycle should the female panel be purchased , is there a requisite addon, or a completely different test to get the uncapped testosterone number? I wasn't sure if the female panel had a capped number.

Top Bottom