napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Blood panel through private labs?

yessir. When on cycle should the female panel be purchased , is there a requisite addon, or a completely different test to get the uncapped testosterone number? I wasn't sure if the female panel had a capped number.
this is the one you want bro...
bullet_yella.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_panels.php?view=all&show=2418&category=14&search=#2418

Ahh this sucks,just noticed it.

-Can I use Private MD Labs if I am a resident of the state of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD?

No, due to state laws we cannot provide services to residents of the states of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD. The staff members at the Patient Service Centers are required to ask for ID. If you have recently moved from one of the states that we cannot provide services, please be sure you have proof of residence for the current state in which you reside.

Ahh this sucks,just noticed it.

-Can I use Private MD Labs if I am a resident of the state of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD?

No, due to state laws we cannot provide services to residents of the states of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD. The staff members at the Patient Service Centers are required to ask for ID. If you have recently moved from one of the states that we cannot provide services, please be sure you have proof of residence for the current state in which you reside.
yeah, that does suck and i have no clue as to why but those east coast states will not allow it...

Top Bottom