napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you doing right now?

^ Nice.. I been trying to stay smoke free, been for 2 months now. Was a daily smoker past 15 years.

Yeah.. I've been there. Gotta love technology today. Getting wax or the cartridges for cape pens really make smoking conv.

Takin a dump and playin with my phone! I guess this is my quick hello! Came over here from being a newbie on evo, on TX TERROR referral...

Bro. You know what you get when you mix dichlorosilane and tetraethlorthosilicate?

vapor deposits of siliconoxynitride films. Probably also makes silicon dioxide films in the reaction also.Usually needs a high Ph gas, like ammonia in order to produces oxides of nitrogen. Oh sorry..was channeling drb, who can spit this stuff out like sherlock holmes!

Pulling for the Cubs? Time to end a drought? It's only been what, 107 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a huge Cards fan, and the winner of this game plays them starting Friday. So I'm pulling for the Cubs just because I want to see them play each other. Great rivalry and should be an exciting series

Once again doing cardio and was watching the pirates vs cub but switched to shark tank on my dvr because im having a very hard time watching this ridiculous performance by the pirates who are my second favorite team and especially losing to o one of my least favorite in the cubs... Shark tank always saves the day

Once again doing cardio and was watching the pirates vs cub but switched to shark tank on my dvr because im having a very hard time watching this ridiculous performance by the pirates who are my second favorite team and especially losing to o one of my least favorite in the cubs... Shark tank always saves the day

I can't blame you there buddy. Pirates are tough but not playing like it tonight. I hate the Cubs but I do want the cards to play them just to shut them up lol. I live right in the middle of cub country and I'm getting tired of hearing about "this is the year" lol

Just finished a back workout and now I'm headed to Costco to stock up on chow supplies for the week. Ugh...Costco...not my favorite place. Wish me luck!

Top Bottom