napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with Aveed

Jake

So this new prescription drug for trt is testosterone undecoanate, which is one carbon more than the heavy is sus..which is decoanate. It is called Aveed, and the protocol is 750mgs then another 750mgs 4 weeks latter and then 750mgs every 10 weeks.Now that is one weird protocol, and one heavy long chained testosterone. My guess is that they need to do bloods to see how stable for how long and then adjust. It may be a long and heavy chain but man... every 10 weeks ? I guess big pharm must know what they are doing. I would like to see the results side by side with weekly cyp.

So this new prescription drug for trt is testosterone undecoanate, which is one carbon more than the heavy is sus..which is decoanate. It is called Aveed, and the protocol is 750mgs then another 750mgs 4 weeks latter and then 750mgs every 10 weeks.Now that is one weird protocol, and one heavy long chained testosterone. My guess is that they need to do bloods to see how stable for how long and then adjust. It may be a long and heavy chain but man... every 10 weeks ? I guess big pharm must know what they are doing. I would like to see the results side by side with weekly cyp.
I'm sure 21infantry will chime in on this soon. He is actually on this and just had his bloods done. It does drop quite a bit by the time you are due for another shot. I can't remember his exact number but I thought he was in the 300s

For TRT purposes I still say you can't go wrong with weekly injects of test C or even sustanon

wow... that's intriguing to say the least... im interested in seeing how this turns out but something just sounds way off to me and im sure it does to you and others so this will be extremely interesting to see... thanks for posting!

I'm sure 21infantry will chime in on this soon. He is actually on this and just had his bloods done. It does drop quite a bit by the time you are due for another shot. I can't remember his exact number but I thought he was in the 300s

For TRT purposes I still say you can't go wrong with weekly injects of test C or even sustanon

300s? gah lee No im good lol...not feeling that roller coaster

If you can dial in the protocol this would be great for people like me that travel international often. Ain't getting no vials into Tokyo I guarantee you.

I would agree that it would buy you more time between injections, but there is no way I would go 4 weeks between injections

I guess I would hold off on comment until I see bloods. But man..every 10 weeks? Got to be a roller coaster. If not then I am very interested. I wonder if big pharm did the testing with guys that don't know any better. Joe schmoe on the street would give a different result. I wonder if they would have used the guys on this board in the testing how much different would it be?

I guess I would hold off on comment until I see bloods. But man..every 10 weeks? Got to be a roller coaster. If not then I am very interested. I wonder if big pharm did the testing with guys that don't know any better. Joe schmoe on the street would give a different result. I wonder if they would have used the guys on this board in the testing how much different would it be?

Yes, I would like to see bloods at different intervals. Say starting about a week after injection and every week afterwards up to the ten week Mark. Even with this very long chain, I can't see the levels being strong after that incredibly long length of time

I have been on that shot for about six months, let me put it midly over time it sucks. It sucks so much that I opted for the Andro Gel just yesterday. Last blood draw I did was 6 weeks ago and got the results yesterday. And the protocol is actually 12 weeks not 10 weeks only if you drop below 250 will they administer at 10 weeks. I felt fine until after week 8 and then every symptom of low T started to creep in. I think the only thing that has kept me gaining at the Gym was the PE Sarms superstack.

Also its hell on ones emotions with the roller coaster ride, its all over the place. No worries though, its a simple solution to the problem

I have been on that shot for about six months, let me put it midly over time it sucks. It sucks so much that I opted for the Andro Gel just yesterday. Last blood draw I did was 6 weeks ago and got the results yesterday. And the protocol is actually 12 weeks not 10 weeks only if you drop below 250 will they administer at 10 weeks. I felt fine until after week 8 and then every symptom of low T started to creep in. I think the only thing that has kept me gaining at the Gym was the PE Sarms superstack.
I was,hoping you would offer up your experience on this sometime soon so I'm glad you did. That's the kind of feedback I'm sure many are looking for

I was,hoping you would offer up your experience on this sometime soon so I'm glad you did. That's the kind of feedback I'm sure many are looking for

No problem, at all I got blood drawn yesterday and I see the doc in about a month so Ill ask what my numbers where at about the 7 week mark. In essence its a roller coaster ride. also the Injection is one of the most painful injections I have ever had it brought tears to my eyes. If you ever had a anthrax inoculation as a adult this makes that feel good. I mean the injection is painful and the PIP is almost crippling for a day. No thanks I'm done with that shit. Rather do test prop eod for the rest of my life. That's how much it sucks.

No problem, at all I got blood drawn yesterday and I see the doc in about a month so Ill ask what my numbers where at about the 7 week mark. In essence its a roller coaster ride. also the Injection is one of the most painful injections I have ever had it brought tears to my eyes. If you ever had a anthrax inoculation as a adult this makes that feel good. I mean the injection is painful and the PIP is almost crippling for a day. No thanks I'm done with that shit. Rather do test prop eod for the rest of my life. That's how much it sucks.

yeah man...thanks...I was very curious and skeptical

Damn man. That doesn't sound like fun at all

EXACTLY...
When I changed Dr's a few years back he convinced me to try it ...
If I remember correctly first injections was 3ml ...I totally crashed by week 3...he then pinned 1.5ml and effect was the same....worst roller coaster ride I've ever been on...plus the 3ml pin was brutally painful....took me over a month of my regular TEST-E to get back any sense of stability

How the FDA approved this is beyond me. I understand why it was approved where I am at. They don't care how you feel here its all about getting the minimum numbers so they can say hey we treated the problem. For instance I had some major oral surgery done here, they gave me 10 800mg IBP for the pain, I was like what am I going to do with this shit. Went to the Americans and they gave me 30 vics and that shyte still wasn't enough.

How the FDA approved this is beyond me. I understand why it was approved where I am at. They don't care how you feel here its all about getting the minimum numbers so they can say hey we treated the problem. For instance I had some major oral surgery done here, they gave me 10 800mg IBP for the pain, I was like what am I going to do with this shit. Went to the Americans and they gave me 30 vics and that shyte still wasn't enough.

I think it all comes down to money and big pharma. The FDA have their hands in their pockets

Top Bottom