napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you doing right now?

Hawks Rangers... Waiting for my boy kaner to rape lundvist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't blame you there buddy. Pirates are tough but not playing like it tonight. I hate the Cubs but I do want the cards to play them just to shut them up lol. I live right in the middle of cub country and I'm getting tired of hearing about "this is the year" lol

its just fucking arrieta... he's basically unhittable at this point.... if this was a series, the pirates would win the rest of the way but as you know, pitching wins in the playoffs... look at the blueprint for success with the giants for instance... when do they ever have a strong offense?? that's why i think the dodgers are going to be such a tough team to beat...

Eating Ben and jerries trying not to die. I just can't stop....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Laying in bed with my husband talking about how much I want Nutella and he told me to go eat some vegetables...WTF! Lol...can't a girl just have some Nutella!

Just got to work... Time to make some phat staks yo... Lol

Laying in bed with my husband talking about how much I want Nutella and he told me to go eat some vegetables...WTF! Lol...can't a girl just have some Nutella!

Haha that's funny! Totally Sounds like Dylan

Eating, staring at a PC monitor.... Waiting suspiciously on an email any day now that my orders will finally ship.

Eating, staring at a PC monitor.... Waiting suspiciously on an email any day now that my orders will finally ship.
Lol.... I'm checking my tracking number because my shipment says currently being processed by US customs... Waiting for it to clear...

Lol.... I'm checking my tracking number because my shipment says currently being processed by US customs... Waiting for it to clear...

Bumma...mines internal, no customs. My internationals seem to arrive days sooner than Doms, go figure. lol

I'm eating 2 sausage egg n cheese mcgriddles because I'm a fat boy

...Im wonder wtf are all the crazy posts just made in this forum. Are we under attack??
Call the webmastah!

Chiling in my office looking professional as hell while secretly browsing A-Rush.... Good thing I am ood at my job lol.

^Nutella is made from hazelnuts, thats pretty close.. lol

Nutella and Nutrition: Food Pyramid and Guidelines. ingredients: sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, whey (milk), lecithin as emulsifier (soy), vanillin: an artificial flavor.

^Nutella is made from hazelnuts, thats pretty close.. lol

Nutella and Nutrition: Food Pyramid and Guidelines. ingredients: sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, whey (milk), lecithin as emulsifier (soy), vanillin: an artificial flavor.

Dylan will definitely not make me have any Nutella after reading this since sugar is the very first ingredient....lol

Top Bottom