napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you doing right now?

Dylan will definitely not make me have any Nutella after reading this since sugar is the very first ingredient....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we tried.. Lol, I haven't had nutella in quite some time. I think I will partake in some later on today just to remember what it taste like, ha-ha !

Well, we tried.. Lol, I haven't had nutella in quite some time. I think I will partake in some later on today just to remember what it taste like, ha-ha !

Yum....I'm jealous

Yum....I'm jealous

I just ate a ten pack of tacos from taco shop. Which is a really good healthy taco place here and now i will be having a sleep for one hour

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I took the day off from work and painted my bedroom in my new house. It's looking good!

I just ate a ten pack of tacos from taco shop. Which is a really good healthy taco place here and now i will be having a sleep for one hour

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'd be comatose if I ate that much tacos lol

^Nutella is made from hazelnuts, thats pretty close.. lol

Nutella and Nutrition: Food Pyramid and Guidelines. ingredients: sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, whey (milk), lecithin as emulsifier (soy), vanillin: an artificial flavor.

oh trust me bro, im WELL aware of nutella... i had nutella before anyone in the U.S. had even heard of it when i lived in Italy... I know ALL ABOUT IT... LMFAO... its just not the smartest thing to eat RIGHT BEFORE BED... tell that to my wife!! LOLLL

see the problem is when i "take my medicine" we tend to wander conversation about food (who would have thought) but then i always snap back to the right state of mind... LOLLLL

Dylan will definitely not make me have any Nutella after reading this since sugar is the very first ingredient....lol

if you REALLY want some nutella, i'll get you the little mini one... LOLLL =)

Watching American horror story sipping my weight gainer even though I should be studying

^Its the same as a basic whopper, except they cook A1 sauce into the bun.. But be prepared, these will make your bowel movements green.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! This is well known all over the internet, maybe I should post some pix, LOL !!

Oh if you're ever in Texas or around a whataburger make sure to get the A1 thick and hardy burger. A1 with grilled onions and cheese and I add jalapeños

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom