napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

We have a new IWGF Rep! Welcome Cbbram!

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Greetings everyone. Happy Presidents day!

I want to take this opportunity to announce the newest member of our team. As of today Cbbram is joining us as a rep. Ninthwonder and I are still here, we are only adding some fire power to the team. As many of you know, Cbbram has been around as a rep for several years, earning the respect of seemingly everyone that he has dealt with. Myself included. A true professional. He wanted to take the rest of this year to take time off and do other things but after a lot of convincing, he said he would do it. Reach out to him with via PM. He has a wealth of knowledge and will get you taken care of.

Thanks for coming on board Cbbram(time off is overrated). We feel lucky to have you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words IWGF! I'm excited to join the team and contribute my knowledge and experience. You're right time off is overrated... Back to work!

Welcome back to the rep gang ! We missed you at our rep parties.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanks everyone I appreciate your support... No rest for the wicked! I'm happy to help and give everyone the quick responses that I'm known for.

This probably seems like a stupid question considering I have,been in and out these forums for 10 years, what is a "rep"? Is it a literal term (rep for a company/source)? Or is it a lingo thing?

This probably seems like a stupid question considering I have,been in and out these forums for 10 years, what is a "rep"? Is it a literal term (rep for a company/source)? Or is it a lingo thing?
I'm a forum representative for the source / sponsor mentioned in the first post. If you want to order or have any questions you contact me.

For everyone who doesn't know IWGF is a domestic one stop shop.

Orals
Injectables
Blends
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

No shipping costs
No WU, MG fees
No customs issues

Shipped domestically

PM for a price list and ordering info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

Time to get everything for your summer cycle, maybe you just need some ancillaries, or pharmaceutical grade HGH. Get your pre-order in due to the high demand.

PM for a price list and ordering info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom