napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Welcome MasterMolnar As One Of The Two New Phurious Pharma Reps!!!

sweetnspicy

Hello Everyone,
We are happy to announce that we have decided to bring on two new reps at Phurious Pharma. MasterMolnar will be starting off today if you have any question or inquiries feel free to PM him at any time. He has a lot of firsthand experience with our products and we are confident he will be able to help you out.

Our 2nd new rep has yet to be determined, so for all of those that put their name in for consideration, you are still on our list.

I will still be around as a Phurious Pharma rep, but I will primarily be processing the orders, keeping track of things behind the scene and customer service. I’m still available to help any of our existing customers with new orders, but we have become so busy that for me to be available for new customers is almost impossible.

Phurious will still be doing what he does best, being the mad scientist and creator of our superior products and shipping them off to you. It is because of his quality products that we are able to expand our family.

MasterMolnar is ready now to help with your Phurious Pharma needs and we know this move is going to allow us to provide better service to all of our AR friends. Again, feel free to contact him at any time.

Thank you to everyone who has responded with interest in becoming a Phurious Pharma rep and remember that we are still making the decision on our 2nd addition, so you are not out of the game.

Join me in welcoming MasterMolnar to our team!
Thanks,
SnS

Im humbled and eager with excitement to join the team. Thanks a ton and I will be here to offer any help I can along the way for any in need of info on this great source.

Good to see phurious is growing. Congrats on becoming a new rep for them. And congrats to phurious. And sns. I know you play a big part.

There are some candidates still. Sns hasnt made a decision yet

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom