napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Welcome MasterMolnar As One Of The Two New Phurious Pharma Reps!!!

sorry everyone... had to take out the trash that was posting here... all cleaned up... =) this thread is supposed to be for molnar and it is now back open as it should be... =)

Molnar is a good dude with nothing but good input, always.

Damn, I'm 5'8 and about 200 but look 180. Must be nice to be tall lol.

It has its moments. I looke big dont get me wrong. Guys ask me damn are u like 240 and i laugh and say i wish im 220. So maybe i just dont see it. I feel small. But i know im not.

PHURIOUS

sorry everyone... had to take out the trash that was posting here... all cleaned up... =) this thread is supposed to be for molnar and it is now back open as it should be... =)
I texted poor molnar too lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dylan dropping the guillotine on any and all bullshit as always. Doesnt bother me. Trolls are so amusing

Dylan dropping the guillotine on any and all bullshit as always. Doesnt bother me. Trolls are so amusing

thats what i like about the AR community. even though we don't know each other personally maybe some do and some don't only threw the forum it feels like everyone is honest here.

Top Bottom