napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy - my intro and a little help needed

RedDevil11

Greetings fellas -

So as the title states, I'm new to this forum and I am excited that I found it. I have a few questions, but I wanted to give a brief history as to who I am.

I was always an athletic guy, played every sport in high school (football being my passion). Had a full ride scholarship offer to Bama in '92 (I just turned 43) and tore my ACL in the 4th rd of the playoffs my senior year. Needless to say I ended up hanging up my cleats and decided to move on to other adventures in my life. After being out of high school for 2 years I decided to join the USMC and loved every second of it. My primary MOS was an 0331, ultimately I ended my career with 1st Force Recon, being in shape and fit was not an option. So to all my Marine Corps brothers....Semper Fi.

After I got out of the Corps I got married and started having kids and worked out in phases over the past 17 years. Took several cycles and puttered through life, never really getting serious about my body (wife, kids, Corp job, etc). About 6 months ago my doc put me on 200mg of cyp a week, with him I have an endless supply.

So all that said, I am pretty serious about getting fit, my goals are simple...Get lean, recomp my body, while still feeling like a man and having some decent strength. Heck my 12 year old son has started working out with the high school football team and will catch me quick if I am not on my game. Hell he's already 5'11 and 140 (stud QB - had to brag a little, sorry to be that guy). I also have a fully equipped gym in my barn, so the tools are here at my disposal. I actually built it for my sons and their friends.

My stats are:
5'11
23% BF according to dr last week.

Goals - as stated above
Lose significant amount of bf. Would be happy getting to 13-15% range
Essentially recomp
Gain some strength.

Diet is on point but have my days.
Cardio isn't an issue or won't be.

So taking all that into consideration, I have an interest in adding SARMs to the 200mg/week cyp I'm already taking, I plan on cruising at 200mg/week for as long as I can unless y'all have different recommendations. Oh I also have arimadex avail as well.

What would you experts suggest? I don't want to break the bank with this purchase, so please keep that in mind. Also anything to help give me extra motivation/energy to power me through my workouts would be awesome. Would like to have something added to help with sleep also. Lately been struggling to bounce out of bed like I use to.

Ok any thoughts on a good cycle with SARMs would be greatly appreciated, and sorry to ramble....just had dental work done and I'm a little hopped up right now on pain meds. :)

Thanks in advance to all those who offer up help and I look forward to many good conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a great cutting stack.. You body fat is pretty high so this will definitely help get you in range. I would never recommend test at that percentage but since your on TRT it's a different story.

Cutting Stack

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

9th - thanks for taking time to write up a solid protocol for me to follow. Safe to assume SARMs X is way to go for ordering? Also I read up on Triple X; would that be overkill at this point?

9th - thanks for taking time to write up a solid protocol for me to follow. Safe to assume SARMs X is way to go for ordering? Also I read up on Triple X; would that be overkill at this point?

Triple X has gotten great reviews. I personally have not used it, but plan to very soon. The SARMS cycle provided above is a great stack. That one I did run it with great results. You don't need PCT since you are on TRT. Welcome brother.

First off welcome to the board and Semper Fi Devil Dog! Always good to have a fellow 0300 series on deck! 0317 myself, did a stint with 2nd Recon way back in the early 90's and MARSOC later on. My recommendation as well is to cut some bf% before you advance beyond the trt your doc has recommended. Once you get to say 12%, the world will be wide open with the sage advice that's available here. Again, welcome aboard Marine. OOH RAH!

Yes order from www.sarmsx.com and follow the protocol 9th wonder posted above. That's perfect for you. You won't need the pct portion since you are on trt

Triple X is perfectly fine to add in, and I recommend doing so. It gives some awesome benefits in the gym as well as its known benefits for erectile enhancement

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Greetings fellas -

So as the title states, I'm new to this forum and I am excited that I found it. I have a few questions, but I wanted to give a brief history as to who I am.

I was always an athletic guy, played every sport in high school (football being my passion). Had a full ride scholarship offer to Bama in '92 (I just turned 43) and tore my ACL in the 4th rd of the playoffs my senior year. Needless to say I ended up hanging up my cleats and decided to move on to other adventures in my life. After being out of high school for 2 years I decided to join the USMC and loved every second of it. My primary MOS was an 0331, ultimately I ended my career with 1st Force Recon, being in shape and fit was not an option. So to all my Marine Corps brothers....Semper Fi.

After I got out of the Corps I got married and started having kids and worked out in phases over the past 17 years. Took several cycles and puttered through life, never really getting serious about my body (wife, kids, Corp job, etc). About 6 months ago my doc put me on 200mg of cyp a week, with him I have an endless supply.

So all that said, I am pretty serious about getting fit, my goals are simple...Get lean, recomp my body, while still feeling like a man and having some decent strength. Heck my 12 year old son has started working out with the high school football team and will catch me quick if I am not on my game. Hell he's already 5'11 and 140 (stud QB - had to brag a little, sorry to be that guy). I also have a fully equipped gym in my barn, so the tools are here at my disposal. I actually built it for my sons and their friends.

My stats are:
5'11

Goals - as stated above
Essentially recomp
Gain some strength.

So taking all that into consideration, I have an interest in adding SARMs to the 200mg/week cyp I'm already taking, I plan on cruising at 200mg/week for as long as I can unless y'all have different recommendations. Oh I also have arimadex avail as well.

What would you experts suggest? I don't want to break the bank with this purchase, so please keep that in mind. Also anything to help give me extra motivation/energy to power me through my workouts would be awesome. Would like to have something added to help with sleep also. Lately been struggling to bounce out of bed like I use to.

Ok any thoughts on a good cycle with SARMs would be greatly appreciated, and sorry to ramble....just had dental work done and I'm a little hopped up right now on pain meds. :)

Thanks in advance to all those who offer up help and I look forward to many good conversations.

First off welcome to isarms semper fi thanks for your service I am retired AF lol im sure you laughed a little hahaha and a big ol Roll mutha phuckin Tide baby. Triple x is a great pre workout for a good pump and also in and around the bedroom if you want to chase the ol lady around a little bit for some extra cardio. you are and have been a top notch athlete so you already know what you have to do diet wise, and on the iron I think 9th set up a good protocol for you and I am sure some others will chime in with a protocol as well. take your time and choose what you think will help you most but you cannot go wrong with sarmsx also we have great sponsors for other things as well when you are ready or start stashing up now some good summer sales goin on.

and by the way thanks for the great intro refreshing to see that

Greetings fellas -

My stats are:
5'11

Goals - as stated above
Essentially recomp
Gain some strength.

welcome to isarms bro, im more than happy to help... 9th gave you a nice cycle but he did leave out mk677 which i would HIGHLY recommend... you need the help with sleep and your in your 40's so a gh releaser is perfect for you... your natural gh starts to drop in your 30's and just continues...you would not need a mini pct since you are on trt... definitely add the mk677 at 25 mg per day and dose it im the a.m. You can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

welcome to isarms bro, im more than happy to help... 9th gave you a nice cycle but he did leave out mk677 which i would HIGHLY recommend... you need the help with sleep and your in your 40's so a gh releaser is perfect for you... your natural gh starts to drop in your 30's and just continues...you would not need a mini pct since you are on trt... definitely add the mk677 at 25 mg per day and dose it im the a.m. You can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

Agreed that the MK-677 would be a perfect addition here for its GH releasing abilities. That would also compliment the stack beautifully for sure, especially being over 40. It's certainly helped me a great deal at almost 42 years old

Agreed that the MK-677 would be a perfect addition here for its GH releasing abilities. That would also compliment the stack beautifully for sure, especially being over 40. It's certainly helped me a great deal at almost 42 years old

absolutely... gh levels really decline a lot once you get into your 40's and many want an alternative to running hgh itself whether its the side effect concern, the worry of quality or just the cost in general and mk677 provides that and much more... not to mention no pinning is required... its definitely perfect for this scenario...

Top Bottom