napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video suggestion

toneclone

Dylan Gemelli,

I have commented on several videos you've produced and have followed you since last year. I share your passion for aas, spreading information, doing things right (of course I've made my own mistakes) etc. I am not one to write people I don't know however, I've gotten to know you through your videos and think the subject I'm suggesting would interest you.

The substance is Epitalon. Yes, I'm sure you're familiar with it as am I. My mother is older and losing her vitality slowly which of course concerns me. She is very active and in fact is employed by me as one of my best employees. We have several properties we rent and she is the best property manager I could ever wish for. Unfortunately, she has felt the cold hands of age grab her and the family notices it too. She does not work out or anything of that sort and is in excellent condition for 67. She doesn't smoke, drink, or take any medications not prescribed to her which makes my "anti aging cocktail" a challenge.

I've spoken with my neurologist several times as we are very close about the possibility of dementia and preventative treatments for it. As we know it's a nasty disease which affects neuron firing and kills off cells with poisonous proteins. It's such a devastating disease and I could not stand to ever see this happen to my mother. There is minimal history on this condition on her side of the family however, it doesn't discriminate.

My cocktail is simply epitalon, hgh, and possibly igf-1. There is a synergistic effect I hypothesized awhile back when speaking with my neurologist. He was impressed with the information I presented and through research I believe that a similar therapy could possibly slow or stop any further progression of said proteins binding in an elderly person's brain. Again, this is hypothetical and not being practiced currently. My mother is very much against unprescribed medications which is understandable, but when it's a matter of extending your years to spend with family it hits me particularly hard (I know you're not a Dr or therapist, but you seem to be very much a family man which I believe you can relate to this). I lost a lot of time with her and my father due to a terrible opioid addiction I've now been clean from for almost 3 years now.

I've tried finding more information on epitalon and being so new and a research drug it's been very difficult to find more out than just a few studies. One study I read was that Dr's researchING the substance take it themselves to improve longevity. If they believe in its effects I believe in them as well. Telemorase enzymes are not easy to stimulate and activating them to produce longer telomeres is absolutely amazing. How crazy is that?! It's like God is giving us a second chance or more time with our loved ones.

Thank you for reading brother. Again my request is simply to put up a video on epitalon and show more people the power of this compound.

Top Bottom