napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Request Thread... (Reasonable Requests ONLY Please)

I don't know what your willing to show...but with all the newbies here a tutorial on injecting properly and a go over on all the injection sites would be helpful

I don't know what your willing to show...but with all the newbies here a tutorial on injecting properly and a go over on all the injection sites would be helpful

Injecting on video is a slippery slope, unless you are doing something you have a script for, so I would doubt Dylan wants to cross that road. However, covering injection sites with visual charts or something like that could be extremely helpful I agree.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'd like to see a video on cruising with compounds other than test, like test/Deca, test/primo, test EQ, etc since there also see,s to be a lot of questions on that, and a lot of misconceptions on how to run that properly

I'd like to see a video on cruising with compounds other than test, like test/Deca, test/primo, test EQ, etc since there also see,s to be a lot of questions on that, and a lot of misconceptions on how to run that properly

thats definitely a good one that i will do...

So you mean we eat to fuel our body and not to fuel our emotions?? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

screw dat...nothing like a samich with mac and cheese on it, a few fries, some bacon, and some doritos.

How about a video on how to get pot roast elbows....this 6 times a day...LOL

2efqhyv.jpg

i like this brother... i will definitely do this... if you ever want to discuss this with me i would be happy to as well... im sooooo huge on sarms with trt... i would love to see more utilizing and implementing this because its a game changer... it would be more than ideal for older men as well who dont want to put their bodies through anymore unnecessary side effects... basically what would happen is after a blast of test and deca, the trt dosage would then be applied which im assuming is 100-150.. then a 16 week sarm stack would be implemented dependent upon the goal of the user... then after 2-3 weeks off, the user could being another sarms cycle or could begin another blast immediately.. if the user blasts immediately, then sarms could then be implemented again starting week 3 UNLESS its mk677 OR there are other sarms used that were not used in the previous cruise, then they could be started immediately as well... its an ongoing process... if a user just wanted to purely stay on sarms, then just 2-3 weeks, although i would go more towards 3-4 if they are just continuously staying on them... its a perfect alternative and one i KNOW MANY seek out...

Z worked on this all last night. He said he got the grasp of it now. I told him to put the stacks together just like aas that each one has its own characteristics. So I told him to put dad on a theoretical cycle, and he does not do trt.He said he will when he gets old...lol. So he does a 5 month cycle, then 8 months off of just hgh. So I said now build him a stack to go along with his hgh. He got the hang of it. Then I said ok now say dad does 100mg cyp trt. He hot it down with some work. It really is something that everyone should get a grasp on. Why Zeke is obsessed with this I don't know because he does not have anyone in mind, and if he is worrying about himself getting old, then I would start worrying when he cant hit that 10 second 100!! ...lol

Z worked on this all last night. He said he got the grasp of it now. I told him to put the stacks together just like aas that each one has its own characteristics. So I told him to put dad on a theoretical cycle, and he does not do trt.He said he will when he gets old...lol. So he does a 5 month cycle, then 8 months off of just hgh. So I said now build him a stack to go along with his hgh. He got the hang of it. Then I said ok now say dad does 100mg cyp trt. He hot it down with some work. It really is something that everyone should get a grasp on. Why Zeke is obsessed with this I don't know because he does not have anyone in mind, and if he is worrying about himself getting old, then I would start worrying when he cant hit that 10 second 100!! ...lol

LOLL thats a mean 100 time... damn! He just wants to expand his knowledge base it sounds like but he may have something else in mind as well... You would know better than me but i have a feeling too... =) You explained it to him well... Thanks brother...

How about a contest prep cycle? Steroids or sarms or both

Just too many variables on that one. It's a good request but really anyone in a contest should have a coach guiding them in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats definitely a good one that i will do...

That's a sweet one. I personally wold love to cruise on test/deca, test/primo, or test/eq and combine it with a SARMS cycle. Those, my friends, are go-by blasts.

One I would really like to see is implementing sarms during a cruise or TRT. I have my own thoughts on the matter since I have my own specific go to compounds to use during cruises with GW, MK-677, and MK-2866 but I'd definitely like to hear what your thoughts are and I'm sure others would as well

Ditto!!!!!!!!

a video on the triple x stack would be much appreciated.. I've just placed my order ;)

im not sure that video would be long enough bro... it wouldnt really require a video... but if i can make it long enough, i'll look into it...

I am new to bodybuilding I feel like I just learned protein creatine glutamine glucosamine BCAAs Etc and now I'm considering this because of my age and this is a whole new ball game you have some great videos on some of the products that are sold on sarms x the ones that you mainly push the most there are no videos for you do have a video for the Nova and arrow but being a newbie I would like a video on each one specifically and for what it does I know this is a total newbie request and also a lot of times you will make a recommendation of a certain product by number and I have no idea what that is until I have to go to the website to find out what it is and what it does and it's not on there so sorry total newbe question but just something that makes it a little less confusion thank you ahead of time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am new to bodybuilding I feel like I just learned protein creatine glutamine glucosamine BCAAs Etc and now I'm considering this because of my age and this is a whole new ball game you have some great videos on some of the products that are sold on sarms x the ones that you mainly push the most there are no videos for you do have a video for the Nova and arrow but being a newbie I would like a video on each one specifically and for what it does I know this is a total newbie request and also a lot of times you will make a recommendation of a certain product by number and I have no idea what that is until I have to go to the website to find out what it is and what it does and it's not on there so sorry total newbe question but just something that makes it a little less confusion thank you ahead of time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You should make your own threas asking these questions and we can all answer that for u

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom