napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Request Thread... (Reasonable Requests ONLY Please)

I am new to bodybuilding I feel like I just learned protein creatine glutamine glucosamine BCAAs Etc and now I'm considering this because of my age and this is a whole new ball game you have some great videos on some of the products that are sold on sarms x the ones that you mainly push the most there are no videos for you do have a video for the Nova and arrow but being a newbie I would like a video on each one specifically and for what it does I know this is a total newbie request and also a lot of times you will make a recommendation of a certain product by number and I have no idea what that is until I have to go to the website to find out what it is and what it does and it's not on there so sorry total newbe question but just something that makes it a little less confusion thank you ahead of time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bro i have a video for everything so i have no clue what your talking about... i have so many different steroid videos, cycles, diet, training, etc... there's over a hundred on both channels so i have no clue what your talking about but your coming so far out of left field and completely wrong that i dont know whats going on there bro...

I am new to bodybuilding I feel like I just learned protein creatine glutamine glucosamine BCAAs Etc and now I'm considering this because of my age and this is a whole new ball game you have some great videos on some of the products that are sold on sarms x the ones that you mainly push the most there are no videos for you do have a video for the Nova and arrow but being a newbie I would like a video on each one specifically and for what it does I know this is a total newbie request and also a lot of times you will make a recommendation of a certain product by number and I have no idea what that is until I have to go to the website to find out what it is and what it does and it's not on there so sorry total newbe question but just something that makes it a little less confusion thank you ahead of time

Maybe I'm being an irritating c**t cos I puked tonite in the gym. But seeing this post making me wanna puke again. How do u expect people to understand???? !!
There is this thing called "period" in every sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm being an irritating c**t cos I puked tonite in the gym. But seeing this post making me wanna puke again. How do u expect people to understand???? !!
There is this thing called "period" in every sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didnt want to say anything because this is not english class by any means but seriously? i mean at least write in complete sentences so we can understand the question... i dont care about your spelling, etc... but complete sentences is rather basic... like elementary basic so for EVERYONE that ask a question, try to at least put a period in there every now and then so we can actually decipher what your saying...

My apologies I was driving and using text-to-talk when I left that message.

I will take Phuroius's advice and post one question at a time. Sorry that I made you puke.

I will take Phuroius's advice and post one question at a time. Sorry that I made you puke.

you didn't make anyone puke, LOL... im sure that comment was metaphorically speaking bro... your just fine... just try to be more clear with what your asking and im MORE than happy to help as is everyone else... but when you make it impossible to help because of the way the message is conveyed, your going to get that kind of response because your making it difficult to even help you ...

im not sure that video would be long enough bro... it wouldnt really require a video... but if i can make it long enough, i'll look into it...

thank you, i appreciate you taking the time :) I've just purchased the stack so wanted the best advise on optimal user brother :) #SARMSX

I'd like to see vid explaining some of the non-traditional AAS like NPP,TNE,Halo,Superdrol.Their benefits,risks,recommended doses,etc.

Thanks Dylan

I'd like to see a video about Diet on a recomposition
2nd- contest prep diet

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Top Bottom