napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Request Thread... (Reasonable Requests ONLY Please)

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to make their personal video requests for me. Myself, with the help of the best editing staff on the planet, are pumping these out at a rapid rate but I have never really asked all of you what your specific topic requests were... PLEASE do not send things that are absurd either because I will simply just skip right past any absurdities. This is a SERIOUS opportunity to request your topic be discussed but it needs to be something that will pertain to everyone out there, not just you... DO NOT be selfish but think of others as well... Go ahead and post them as you want and I will take them into serious consideration and if there is value seen to many then they will definitely be filmed and published...

Hi Dylan
First off thanks for making so many Great videos We know you put so much time into them. And it's great that it's not just steroids that you cover it's everything to do with them as well to protect ourselves.
What a great idea I think it would be great if you do a video on The importance of getting bloods done. When to get them and why to get them done .I know before I found ISarms I had no clue about The important of getting bloods done. And lucky enough I never took steroids before I found You guys.
Thanks brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would like to understand sarms better.My dad is way ahead of me. My question is how can we use sarms in older men on trt. How would it set up while on trt and then if he blasts a 200/200 test deca then what sarms changes need to made from regular trt, then what pct, then what for the rest of the year. I think that the future of older men is too use less gear with sides,so lets use test plus sarms. What can older men do to stay young.I am very impressed with drb and Buen.At their age they seem to be phenoms. I know of some who use test/deca/clomid and hcg on trt ...all ni low amounts. There seems to be a whole new wave of research being done on hcg usuage.

Right now my dad does a 14-20 week cycle, then runs his clomid for 3 months and feels great at only 25 mgs eod. He also then goes to hgh and now recently to sarms sr and gw for the rest of the year. And Mr Dylan I don't expect you to know everything, but we are all getting older and maybe need to think about something new or different.

One I would really like to see is implementing sarms during a cruise or TRT. I have my own thoughts on the matter since I have my own specific go to compounds to use during cruises with GW, MK-677, and MK-2866 but I'd definitely like to hear what your thoughts are and I'm sure others would as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to make their personal video requests for me. Myself, with the help of the best editing staff on the planet, are pumping these out at a rapid rate but I have never really asked all of you what your specific topic requests were... PLEASE do not send things that are absurd either because I will simply just skip right past any absurdities. This is a SERIOUS opportunity to request your topic be discussed but it needs to be something that will pertain to everyone out there, not just you... DO NOT be selfish but think of others as well... Go ahead and post them as you want and I will take them into serious consideration and if there is value seen to many then they will definitely be filmed and published...

Hi Dylan
First off thanks for making so many Great videos We know you put so much time into them. And it's great that it's not just steroids that you cover it's everything to do with them as well to protect ourselves.
What a great idea I think it would be great if you do a video on The importance of getting bloods done. When to get them and why to get them done .I know before I found ISarms I had no clue about The important of getting bloods done. And lucky enough I never took steroids before I found You guys.
Thanks brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely a video on the importance of bloodwork. Also cover the type of test to get, and how to interpret results, how to determine when one has low T, high E, LH levels, and other factors relevant to this lifestyle.

Last edited:
The bloodwork topic is defnitely a good one. Maybe a video going over what exactly to look for in bloodwork, how to interpret it, and what certain things are like LH, FSH, test, free test, estradiol, LDL, HDL, AST ALT, etc...

How about an in-depth coverage of all the sarms stacks

1: cover the stacks..I.E. triple/cut/endurance/super/healing...and so on
2: talk about how/why/when/where they are dosed....any sides
3: cover benefits/what to expect as far as gains...fat loss...Etc...

Maybe this is mainly covered in your videos, but I think people see the "Stacks" and think it is something different and don't understand why they are there and what do they do..

also...TIMELINES!!...you know you hear it all the time Dylan....."When am I going to see results....how come I haven't seen anything yet.... how many pounds of muscle am I going to gain....blah blah!!

Last edited:
How bout something on proper diet. Like protein timing and carb timing and carb reloads. Etc

Like a why and when and how to eat.

PHURIOUS

I would like to understand sarms better.My dad is way ahead of me. My question is how can we use sarms in older men on trt. How would it set up while on trt and then if he blasts a 200/200 test deca then what sarms changes need to made from regular trt, then what pct, then what for the rest of the year. I think that the future of older men is too use less gear with sides,so lets use test plus sarms. What can older men do to stay young.I am very impressed with drb and Buen.At their age they seem to be phenoms. I know of some who use test/deca/clomid and hcg on trt ...all ni low amounts. There seems to be a whole new wave of research being done on hcg usuage.

Right now my dad does a 14-20 week cycle, then runs his clomid for 3 months and feels great at only 25 mgs eod. He also then goes to hgh and now recently to sarms sr and gw for the rest of the year. And Mr Dylan I don't expect you to know everything, but we are all getting older and maybe need to think about something new or different.

i like this brother... i will definitely do this... if you ever want to discuss this with me i would be happy to as well... im sooooo huge on sarms with trt... i would love to see more utilizing and implementing this because its a game changer... it would be more than ideal for older men as well who dont want to put their bodies through anymore unnecessary side effects... basically what would happen is after a blast of test and deca, the trt dosage would then be applied which im assuming is 100-150.. then a 16 week sarm stack would be implemented dependent upon the goal of the user... then after 2-3 weeks off, the user could being another sarms cycle or could begin another blast immediately.. if the user blasts immediately, then sarms could then be implemented again starting week 3 UNLESS its mk677 OR there are other sarms used that were not used in the previous cruise, then they could be started immediately as well... its an ongoing process... if a user just wanted to purely stay on sarms, then just 2-3 weeks, although i would go more towards 3-4 if they are just continuously staying on them... its a perfect alternative and one i KNOW MANY seek out...

There are some great requests... there are several here that definitely hold some merit and i will be adding...

Being below a body fate % before starting a cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think that one he already covered in the topic "are you ready for steroids"

How bout something on proper diet. Like protein timing and carb timing and carb reloads. Etc

Like a why and when and how to eat.

PHURIOUS

yes, ive started a series on all the main nutrients... so i had these planned... they are good topics...

Sweet. For sure alot of people dont know when or what to eat or why they should eat it

PHURIOUS

Sweet. For sure alot of people dont know when or what to eat or why they should eat it

PHURIOUS
Yep thats the number one problem I see with most people. They don't feel like they're getting the results they want so they turn to gear when its really the nutrition that needs work.

Phurious Pharma Rep

How sterpids effect cholesterol and how best too midigate this . I feel like this is the biggest underlying danger also the most ignored or people are just ignorant too

Top Bottom