napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

VERY HIGH blood pressure from Steroids

thanks so much for all the advice!! Age 26, height 1.9m, weight 218 lbs, bf 14%. I will definitely make improvements to my diet and add daily cardio. Not sure if I should still continue with the cycle or get of? If I get of it now do I still run a PCT for this 4 weeks I've been on it? and add SARMS with my PCT. I do not have any cycle supp no

Hi guys,

Dylan thank you so much for your videos and this forum, I've reallly learned so much from you!

I started a cycle 4 weeks ago on a low dosages:
- Dbol 20mg/per day (4 weeks)
- Test En 300mg/per week
- Deca 350mg/per week

3 weeks into the cycle I started getting really bad headaches daily, after my 4th week I went to the doctor and he tested my blood pressure, it was 160/126. He said this was the cause of the headaches and gave me blood pressure tablets. It's been a week now and its dropped to 143/81 and I dont have headaches anymore. I've completely stopped my cycle and recovering now

I've done about 4 cycles before with the same compounds at much higher doses and experienced very little sides. I am on a strict diet and training 2 hours day

Previous cycle: (a year ago)
- Dbol 50mg/per day (5 weeks)
- Test En 750mg/per week
- Deca 700mg/per week

What did I do wrong to get the high BP, could it have been from the Dbols?
I'm a bit scared to get back on the gear again, any suggestions on running another without this happening again?

Cardio is critical to heart rate. BP is generally other factors including weight. For me, it shoots a little on a higher deca run... e.g., 300mg or more ew. The issue is I put on pounds... some of it fluid... not a lot so I monitor diet on it very closely. I stay away from Dbombs more generally because they will really boost it.

thanks so much for all the advice!! Age 26, height 1.9m, weight 218 lbs, bf 14%. I will definitely make improvements to my diet and add daily cardio. Not sure if I should still continue with the cycle or get of? If I get of it now do I still run a PCT for this 4 weeks I've been on it? and add SARMS with my PCT. I do not have any cycle supp no

It's up to you whether you dump the cycle or not, but you certainly need to get your diet under control among other things to keep your BP in check. If you stop the cycle now, you are still going to need a full pct. you've been on long enough to be fully shutdown for a while now

Here how your pct should look

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I think he's about 6'2

But stats are not great. You're carrying about 31 pounds of bodyfat, not good cycling #'s

This just shows that just because you do or don't experience certain side effects on a cycle does not mean you will or won't experience the same things again.

I'd would drop the Dbol and add some cardio. Hawthorne berry does wonders also.

Pharma Lady Rep

thanks man! will do, just waiting now my 45 days for the deca thats still in my system then I'm gonna run full PCT

thanks man! will do, just waiting now my 45 days for the deca thats still in my system then I'm gonna run full PCT

You don't wait 45 days after Deca to start pct bro! Where did you get that info? Start pct two weeks after last injection

Even on TRT my blood pressure can get up there.

Control estrogen, get on the water intake and cut down the salt helps heaps.

brother DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT wait 45 days to start your pct... you wait 2 weeks to start your pct... if you wait 45 days you will not recover properly whatsoever... DO NOT do that

luckily I asked, thanks! I'm only getting my supply for my PCT in a week, that will make it then 3 weeks after my last injection and I will start as soon as I received it, will I still be oky at 3 weeks? I am running an all in 1 cycle support in the mean time and going run it with the PCT as well.

I got that info form this site
http://anabolicsteroids.co.za/articles/information/9-post-cycle-therapy

Im just glasd I found Dylan's videos and this forum that put me on the right track now before it was to late.
Dylan your videos are really motivating and teaching me so much, thanks a lot man!

Great advice from knowledgeable people, don't wait..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Luckily I asked, thanks! I am only getting my PCT supply in a week. That will make it 3 weeks since my last injection. Will that still be ok if I start then directly when I receive it? I am running a all in 1 cycle supp at the moment and will run it while doing PCT as well.

I'm so glad I found Dylan's videos and this forum to put me on the right track before it was to late. Thanks so much Dylan your videos are really motivational

Luckily I asked, thanks! I am only getting my PCT supply in a week. That will make it 3 weeks since my last injection. Will that still be ok if I start then directly when I receive it? I am running a all in 1 cycle supp at the moment and will run it while doing PCT as well.

I'm so glad I found Dylan's videos and this forum to put me on the right track before it was to late. Thanks so much Dylan your videos are really motivational

im also very glad you found the site... bro, stop reading from stupid sites... i would highly recommend sticking to one or two places or your going to get a ton of misinformation... you dont need to wait 3 weeks... your not listening and im not going to keep repeating... 2 weeks is just fine... you know how long we have been doing this? i THINK we have a grasp on how its done...

im more than happy to help and im thrilled that my videos are helping... i gave you the best pct to run and where to get it... PCT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY CYCLE, DONT FORGET THAT...

Top Bottom