napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Var and dbol cycles

Jake

To those of you posting about dbol and var and winny and superdrol only cycles here is a tip. If you dissolve the gear in water and then take it as an enema it will make you look like Rich P

To those of you posting about dbol and var and winny and superdrol only cycles here is a tip. If you dissolve the gear in water and then take it as an enema it will make you look like Rich P

Really bro! I'm in!!!! Swole town here I come.

What happened?? What did I miss?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

last night around 10, one after the other, first time posters asking very nearly the same exact questions...the "I watch your vids dillan and learned a lot and now I want to do a dbol cycle"....or "hey gemilli, I want to do var only".
I really thought it was a planned troll session....BUT the bad part is that Dylan explained that these were indeed true posts..not trolls. All you missed was a few reactions. My litle brother said 'jake are you about to punch somebody"....then he made me laugh and said 'you hit that bad finger and it is going to start bleeding'
I should have been in bed! I think it was Jack LaLane who said he goes to bed at 9 because nothing good in life happens after 10PM

Why I go to bed at 7:30......:) I live on a lake and during the Season the only people awake after 9:00 are drunks!!!

What the hell is wrong with people????

I know bro. It really it sad, but we all hear what crap goes on in the gym. I am sad this is true, but glad it was not trolls. After my accident Dylan and this board was part of my rehab. I learned to type without my main finger, and I had to think...and that focus helped my concussion. So this board is dear to me.

I feel you bro. We're all here for eachother. There are the select few that are super close. I didn't know you were in an accident???

The scary thing is I'm sure many would try it, especially if you told them you got superior absorption using that method lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The scary thing is I'm sure many would try it, especially if you told them you got superior absorption using that method lol

lol...I am going to be careful what I say from now on. I can see the post already. "Jake I tried the enema, but I crapped my pants and all the gear came out. Should I re-do the enema."

I know bro. It really it sad, but we all hear what crap goes on in the gym. I am sad this is true, but glad it was not trolls. After my accident Dylan and this board was part of my rehab. I learned to type without my main finger, and I had to think...and that focus helped my concussion. So this board is dear to me.

im EXTREMELY happy that the board and myself were able to help you brother... you already know i'll do anything for you to help... thank you for having my back like you do, it means a great deal to me... watch your finger bro... don't get frustrated and do what i do when i type 200 miles per hour and take it out on the keyboard... my wife always says, "what now" when she hears the keyboard pounding... LOL

400% bioavailability bro. Literally makes it 4 times more effective than any other delivery method ;)

Ricardo Picadilo Piana says that you can increase the suppository by an extra 200% by eating a half gallon of Ben & Jerry's while inserting for a total of 600%

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Idk if you should even dissolve it man. Just start pluggin those pills. Kinda like loading a 12 gauge.

Top Bottom