napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Up the dose or add a compound?

Re: RE: Re: Up the dose or add a compound?

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:
Dont think you need 12 weeks of tbol either man... Use it first 6 or last 6 in my opinion and if you want to enhance your cycle and get some good shbg benefits then add 50-75mg proviron/ED

Sent using Tapatalk

I completely overlooked that and that's an excellent point... 12 weeks of tbol is absurd... that has disaster written all over it... I never exceed nor recommend going over 6 weeks of orals unless it is proviron... that is FAR too much toxicity and stress within... That needs to be scaled back significantly but I feel that may have been a typo, or at least I am hoping so!

I do have a question about this. I get blood work done every 4 weeks year round (It's free for me) and i have run tbol and var up to 4 months with no alarming liver stress markers, no lethargy, no change in kidney function, the only thing that was effected was cholesterol which came back 4 weeks after pct. Is there anything else I should be worried about as far as health markers? I know the FDA prescribed anavar for up to a year in children, and the East Germans put thousands of athletes on turinabol for months on end. Am I missing something? I am genuinely asking I hope I'm not coming across like an asshole!
Im pretty sure both cases you are talking about, doses were considerably lower than what a bodybuilding dose would be. High doses equals more toxicity.

As for your own liver values, its good that it didn't impact you a whole lot running it that long, but most people wouldn't respond like that. Everyone is different, so caution should be taken and always err on the side if safety and health

Re: RE: Re: Up the dose or add a compound?

RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:
Dont think you need 12 weeks of tbol either man... Use it first 6 or last 6 in my opinion and if you want to enhance your cycle and get some good shbg benefits then add 50-75mg proviron/ED

Sent using Tapatalk

I completely overlooked that and that's an excellent point... 12 weeks of tbol is absurd... that has disaster written all over it... I never exceed nor recommend going over 6 weeks of orals unless it is proviron... that is FAR too much toxicity and stress within... That needs to be scaled back significantly but I feel that may have been a typo, or at least I am hoping so!

I do have a question about this. I get blood work done every 4 weeks year round (It's free for me) and i have run tbol and var up to 4 months with no alarming liver stress markers, no lethargy, no change in kidney function, the only thing that was effected was cholesterol which came back 4 weeks after pct. Is there anything else I should be worried about as far as health markers? I know the FDA prescribed anavar for up to a year in children, and the East Germans put thousands of athletes on turinabol for months on end. Am I missing something? I am genuinely asking I hope I'm not coming across like an asshole!
Im pretty sure both cases you are talking about, doses were considerably lower than what a bodybuilding dose would be. High doses equals more toxicity.

As for your own liver values, its good that it didn't impact you a whole lot running it that long, but most people wouldn't respond like that. Everyone is different, so caution should be taken and always err on the side if safety and health

Is there any other markers to look for when judging effects of a toxic compound?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Up the dose or add a compound?

sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Is there any other markers to look for when judging effects of a toxic compound?
Yes, you definitely want to keep an eye on your lipids, as any oral AAS can negatively impact those values

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Up the dose or add a compound?

RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Yes, you definitely want to keep an eye on your lipids, as any oral AAS can negatively impact those values

That's the damn one that gets me! I swear my blood look great until week 8 they're OK, still within the normal range just starting to become concerning and then by week 12 they're shit. I am prone to, estrogen sides and lipids but I swear I could drink round up and my liver would be fine! :D (Just kidding if anyone reads this don't drink round up)

sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
"RickRock" said:
"sealrunner" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

That's the damn one that gets me! I swear my blood look great until week 8 they're OK, still within the normal range just starting to become concerning and then by week 12 they're shit. I am prone to, estrogen sides and lipids but I swear I could drink round up and my liver would be fine! :D (Just kidding if anyone reads this don't drink round up)
Your body does a great job at "holding its own" for a little while but then BAM. This is why I like short cycles now, 8 weeks max.

I know that this knocks me outta the box for EQ and Primo but there are ace versions. Ha

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

There's nothing asshole about that question whatsoever man... You absolutely should ask that... DON'T ever think its a bad question, (unless you bad mouth my mom or family LOL) then fuck bro, what would the point of the forum be? YOU NEED to ask this because NOT ONLY DOES IT BENEFIT YOU BUT SO MANY OTHERS AS WELL... One thing a lot you don't realize is that more people come to the site to read than actually participate... When you see a forum with 50,000 members, thats not shit compared to who comes to just read and never post... you can triple that number at least... So ask away...

In terms of your question, Rick is right on the money on what to look for and I would venture to guess one of two things... You were running much lower doses or your product itself was underdosed... The body is amazing and can take a lot but it also is fragile at the same time and there comes a point where it simply cannot process or handle things and you see this time and time again... I just had this happen with tren... I love it man, what it does and what it's capable of but my body just is not handling it in terms of side effects which fucking sucks but you MUST listen to your body first... Without your health, there is NO cycles, no gains etc... Your values could even look good at the time but the fear of the inevitable long term damage is also present and trust me, it accumulates and the body weakens and cannot handle as much if you abuse it too much early on etc... It's not just the now but the future as well... Health and longevity COMES FIRST bro... There's a time to think short term and then another to think long term... The ability to decipher how to do this and to also have the discipline to do so is what separates the successful and the healthy... Trust me, noone hear gains a fucking thing by telling you to drop your orals from 12 weeks to 6 weeks EXCEPT the piece of mind in knowing we are protecting you... Any asshole can tell you that your fine because your blood work was ok but in reality, that's a bunch of non caring bull shit guidance... That's just not true whatsoever brother... My best advice, do things conservatively aggressive... Yes, that's sounds like an anomoly but that means to do things with caution in the most aggressive manner... That will get you the furthest with the most prolonging of your health brother...

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

There's nothing asshole about that question whatsoever man... You absolutely should ask that... DON'T ever think its a bad question, (unless you bad mouth my mom or family LOL) then fuck bro, what would the point of the forum be? YOU NEED to ask this because NOT ONLY DOES IT BENEFIT YOU BUT SO MANY OTHERS AS WELL... One thing a lot you don't realize is that more people come to the site to read than actually participate... When you see a forum with 50,000 members, thats not shit compared to who comes to just read and never post... you can triple that number at least... So ask away...

In terms of your question, Rick is right on the money on what to look for and I would venture to guess one of two things... You were running much lower doses or your product itself was underdosed... The body is amazing and can take a lot but it also is fragile at the same time and there comes a point where it simply cannot process or handle things and you see this time and time again... I just had this happen with tren... I love it man, what it does and what it's capable of but my body just is not handling it in terms of side effects which fucking sucks but you MUST listen to your body first... Without your health, there is NO cycles, no gains etc... Your values could even look good at the time but the fear of the inevitable long term damage is also present and trust me, it accumulates and the body weakens and cannot handle as much if you abuse it too much early on etc... It's not just the now but the future as well... Health and longevity COMES FIRST bro... There's a time to think short term and then another to think long term... The ability to decipher how to do this and to also have the discipline to do so is what separates the successful and the healthy... Trust me, noone hear gains a fucking thing by telling you to drop your orals from 12 weeks to 6 weeks EXCEPT the piece of mind in knowing we are protecting you... Any asshole can tell you that your fine because your blood work was ok but in reality, that's a bunch of non caring bull shit guidance... That's just not true whatsoever brother... My best advice, do things conservatively aggressive... Yes, that's sounds like an anomoly but that means to do things with caution in the most aggressive manner... That will get you the furthest with the most prolonging of your health brother...

I'll do 6 weeks with the Tbol. I dont think it'll be nesscesary anyway im looking forward to the NPP and high(er) test. Thank for everything.

And for the record, I don't want to seem like an ass so I throw the disclaimer out. I don'town the place and freedom of speech stops where your property ends.

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I'll do 6 weeks with the Tbol. I dont think it'll be nesscesary anyway im looking forward to the NPP and high(er) test. Thank for everything.

And for the record, I don't want to seem like an ass so I throw the disclaimer out. I don'town the place and freedom of speech stops where your property ends.

Your a good man bro but STOP apologizing... you are here to speak freely my man... I want that here... as long as you don't talk shit to me LOLLLL... bro, this is your home, like everyone else... i am only here to provide the best i can for everyone but that means allowing everyone to be themselves

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I think that will work well for you brother, and everything you said is beneficial here brother. No apology necessary at all. You are a good bro :)

Top Bottom