napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Up the dose or add a compound?

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
This is all MY PERSONAL thinking and experience but your going to see variant answers all over the place on this...

More is not always better... Everything has a "sweet spot" where the dosing protocol is optimal in relativity to possible and probable side effects... These are simply averages but generally stay true from person to person... OBVIOUSLY some can tolerate or handle more or less than others but let's look generally... Take something like EQ for example... You can and should run this much higher than you would tren or deca... There comes a point where raising the dose only brings on more adverse effects... Then you have to look at what side effects certain compounds carry... Clearly something like primo can be ran at 600-800 mg week with little to no sides where something like deca should never get that high... Think about test now... Some guys can definitely handle more than others but there comes a point where your just filling your body full of estrogen and water... Not only is the extra water something you generally would not want but it's dangerous to get your estrogen that high... You can cause so many problems not to mention the concept of sustainability or the ever misused question of "will i keep my gains?" Well, if the gains are half water, don't count on it! So while a cycle of test, dbol and deca for example will add HUGE size but at what cost and what sustainability? That just comes down to YOU... are you more satisfied with something drastic that is very temporary or maybe something steadier that you have a much higher probability of holding onto? It really comes down to YOU but just ALWAYS remember that "more is not always better."

This was the answer I was looking for thank you!!!! Also, I was unsure if we were allowed to talk about insulin on the open forum so I didn't go into specifics. I live with 3 M.D.s/one surgeons and I am a paramedic and am very careful and experienced with insulin both medically and as a PED.

*For the person who reads this in 5 years DON'T USE INSULIN UNLESS YOU MAKE A LIVING USING YOUR BODY AND IN AN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!!!

There are 1001 ways to secure an end game find another one!!! Also, if a person recommends you use insulin stop taking their advice-even I don't recommend it....

No brother, don't take that wrong, you absolutely can talk about it... I personally won't though because I am far too fearful of what it can do to you... Anything could technically hurt or even kill you but insulin definitely can and personally, I am just not willing to even go there with any of you... You guys mean far too much to me for that so I guess Im not your guy for that... I hope you understand why... YOU and EVERYONE ELSE mean everything to me and to even think about advising on something I know is that dangerous, i simply can't do it... I won't even do it with guys I train that I know are going pro... I just can't man... I care far too much...

I hope my answer on this did help you though in other regards!

Not at all, one of the most mature things a person can do is keep others safe. Even having you respond to me makes my day, I really look up to you. I learned how to use Insulin from my sister who is an Endo. And from my mom who is type 1 diabetic. I hate to say it but I grew up around it. That shit will kill you, I accept that. I know what I'm doing. Thank you and everyone else for everything, it means the world to me!

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
This is all MY PERSONAL thinking and experience but your going to see variant answers all over the place on this...

More is not always better... Everything has a "sweet spot" where the dosing protocol is optimal in relativity to possible and probable side effects... These are simply averages but generally stay true from person to person... OBVIOUSLY some can tolerate or handle more or less than others but let's look generally... Take something like EQ for example... You can and should run this much higher than you would tren or deca... There comes a point where raising the dose only brings on more adverse effects... Then you have to look at what side effects certain compounds carry... Clearly something like primo can be ran at 600-800 mg week with little to no sides where something like deca should never get that high... Think about test now... Some guys can definitely handle more than others but there comes a point where your just filling your body full of estrogen and water... Not only is the extra water something you generally would not want but it's dangerous to get your estrogen that high... You can cause so many problems not to mention the concept of sustainability or the ever misused question of "will i keep my gains?" Well, if the gains are half water, don't count on it! So while a cycle of test, dbol and deca for example will add HUGE size but at what cost and what sustainability? That just comes down to YOU... are you more satisfied with something drastic that is very temporary or maybe something steadier that you have a much higher probability of holding onto? It really comes down to YOU but just ALWAYS remember that "more is not always better."

This was the answer I was looking for thank you!!!! Also, I was unsure if we were allowed to talk about insulin on the open forum so I didn't go into specifics. I live with 3 M.D.s/one surgeons and I am a paramedic and am very careful and experienced with insulin both medically and as a PED.

*For the person who reads this in 5 years DON'T USE INSULIN UNLESS YOU MAKE A LIVING USING YOUR BODY AND IN AN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!!!

There are 1001 ways to secure an end game find another one!!! Also, if a person recommends you use insulin stop taking their advice-even I don't recommend it....

No brother, don't take that wrong, you absolutely can talk about it... I personally won't though because I am far too fearful of what it can do to you... Anything could technically hurt or even kill you but insulin definitely can and personally, I am just not willing to even go there with any of you... You guys mean far too much to me for that so I guess Im not your guy for that... I hope you understand why... YOU and EVERYONE ELSE mean everything to me and to even think about advising on something I know is that dangerous, i simply can't do it... I won't even do it with guys I train that I know are going pro... I just can't man... I care far too much...

Not at all, one of the most mature things a person can do is keep others safe. Even having you respond to me makes my day, I really look up to you. I learned how to use Insulin from my sister who is an Endo. And from my mom who is type 1 diabetic. I hate to say it but I grew up around it. That shit will kill you, I accept that. I know what I'm doing. Thank you and everyone else for everything, it means the world to me!

Man that hit home... I literally just told my fiance to look at your comment and not to sound like a homo but that shit touches me man, it really does... I am just glad to help you and everyone in any way i can man... You can always come to me and you can email me too at any time... My email is [email protected]... feel free man

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:

Man that hit home... I literally just told my fiance to look at your comment and not to sound like a homo but that shit touches me man, it really does... I am just glad to help you and everyone in any way i can man... You can always come to me and you can email me too at any time... My email is [email protected]... feel free man

Yeah no homo...lolz I'm engaged also. The thing is, teachers are the biggest factor in a person's life. My father passed away when I was four and I learned my life's passion through scouts. I can tell you all 8 people who signed my paperwork for Eagle scout to this day. I can tell you the instructors from my basic and advanced training days in the Navy. I can tell you who kept me alive my first deployment. I am in debt to you and everyone who teaches. I will remember you and your reputation until the day I die.

Loving the people on here.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

in all seriousness, me too... its fucking refreshing... even when im down about something i can come here and get picked right back up... what a breath of fresh air, seriously

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli":1en9lfua]This is all MY PERSONAL thinking and experience but your going to see variant answers all over the place on this... More is not always better... Everything has a "sweet spot" where the dosing protocol is optimal in relativity to possible and probable side effects... These are simply averages but generally stay true from person to person... OBVIOUSLY some can tolerate or handle more or less than others but let's look generally... Take something like EQ for example... You can and should run this much higher than you would tren or deca... There comes a point where raising the dose only brings on more adverse effects... Then you have to look at what side effects certain compounds carry... Clearly something like primo can be ran at 600-800 mg week with little to no sides where something like deca should never get that high... Think about test now... Some guys can definitely handle more than others but there comes a point where your just filling your body full of estrogen and water... Not only is the extra water something you generally would not want but it's dangerous to get your estrogen that high... You can cause so many problems not to mention the concept of sustainability or the ever misused question of "will i keep my gains?" Well said:
[email protected][/email]... feel free man

Yeah no homo...lolz I'm engaged also. The thing is, teachers are the biggest factor in a person's life. My father passed away when I was four and I learned my life's passion through scouts. I can tell you all 8 people who signed my paperwork for Eagle scout to this day. I can tell you the instructors from my basic and advanced training days in the Navy. I can tell you who kept me alive my first deployment. I am in debt to you and everyone who teaches. I will remember you and your reputation until the day I die.[/quote:1en9lfua]

you are in no debt... tell you how you can repay me though... just be a big part of things here, stay active, learn and teach as well... thats more than enough repayment for me... just help the family grow and be a big and integral part of it... DEAL?? :D

DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:

in all seriousness, me too... its fucking refreshing... even when im down about something i can come here and get picked right back up... what a breath of fresh air, seriously

That's how a forum should be. Hard to find people who want to talk about steroids in a normal day-to-day life. So, we gather the most educated minds and elaborate and collaborate. What could be better?

Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:

That's how a forum should be. Hard to find people who want to talk about steroids in a normal day-to-day life. So, we gather the most educated minds and elaborate and collaborate. What could be better?

only thing better is a big bottle of PIMP JUICE... LMFAO!!!!!!!!

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner":8xudqbcb][quote="DylanGemelli":8xudqbcb]This is all MY PERSONAL thinking and experience but your going to see variant answers all over the place on this... More is not always better... Everything has a "sweet spot" where the dosing protocol is optimal in relativity to possible and probable side effects... These are simply averages but generally stay true from person to person... OBVIOUSLY some can tolerate or handle more or less than others but let's look generally... Take something like EQ for example... You can and should run this much higher than you would tren or deca... There comes a point where raising the dose only brings on more adverse effects... Then you have to look at what side effects certain compounds carry... Clearly something like primo can be ran at 600-800 mg week with little to no sides where something like deca should never get that high... Think about test now... Some guys can definitely handle more than others but there comes a point where your just filling your body full of estrogen and water... Not only is the extra water something you generally would not want but it's dangerous to get your estrogen that high... You can cause so many problems not to mention the concept of sustainability or the ever misused question of "will i keep my gains?" Well said:
[email protected][/email]... feel free man

Yeah no homo...lolz I'm engaged also. The thing is, teachers are the biggest factor in a person's life. My father passed away when I was four and I learned my life's passion through scouts. I can tell you all 8 people who signed my paperwork for Eagle scout to this day. I can tell you the instructors from my basic and advanced training days in the Navy. I can tell you who kept me alive my first deployment. I am in debt to you and everyone who teaches. I will remember you and your reputation until the day I die.[/quote:8xudqbcb]

you are in no debt... tell you how you can repay me though... just be a big part of things here, stay active, learn and teach as well... thats more than enough repayment for me... just help the family grow and be a big and integral part of it... DEAL?? :D[/quote:8xudqbcb]
DEAL!

To address the original post:

What you take is dependent on your goal. If you simply want to add weight, primo is a poor choice and so is var.

You like test at 200, try it at 400 and add in some deca or npp at the same. Simple, inexpensive, effective and no orals to deal with.

If it's a lean bulk I would hold test where it is and add EQ or even some peptides. Extra GH on a test cycle feels fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean test at 500mg a week. If 200 is the most you've done I would certainly raise it. 500 is plenty. 600-700 would work too, but you'll want a nice dose of Aromasin and something to keep you dry. Winny/test followed by masteron or tren would be great but that depends on you AAS experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want some quality lean mass I think test and npp is more than enough... Its not how many compounds and its really not so much the dosages... Its diet and training and consistency.. NPP is very powerful if used properly, if anything add some EQ on top of that but dont think you need any more... Less is better

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
If you want some quality lean mass I think test and npp is more than enough... Its not how many compounds and its really not so much the dosages... Its diet and training and consistency.. NPP is very powerful if used properly, if anything add some EQ on top of that but dont think you need any more... Less is better

Sent using Tapatalk

I agree... I think this is a good approach

sealrunner said:
The goal is to recomp/lean bulk. Im 6'1" 185lbs 13%BF. I

just lived for 5 monthes on MRE's and twix bars I know my BF is high you can't imagine how fucking hard it is to eat clean at while at war.

I'm back to eating right I want to get back to 200lbs at 8% BF the condition I left in. I cant just throw water on. It has to be quality.

Im thinking more realistically:
500mg test 1-12
300mg NPP 1-12
300mg EQ 1-12
40mg Turinabol 1-12
20mg GW 501516 1-12
10mg lgd 4033 1-12

Insulin 2xWeek and full PCT of course

600mg EQ minimum That's all I'd change in that... good layout

sealrunner said:
The goal is to recomp/lean bulk. Im 6'1" 185lbs 13%BF. I

just lived for 5 monthes on MRE's and twix bars I know my BF is high you can't imagine how fucking hard it is to eat clean at while at war.

I'm back to eating right I want to get back to 200lbs at 8% BF the condition I left in. I cant just throw water on. It has to be quality.

Im thinking more realistically:
500mg test 1-12
300mg NPP 1-12
300mg EQ 1-12
40mg Turinabol 1-12
20mg GW 501516 1-12
10mg lgd 4033 1-12

Insulin 2xWeek and full PCT of course

I like this cycle, but with a higher dose of EQ. I personally think 600mg is the minimum I would run that. All else looks great, just make sure to keep the AI dose up to keep down bloat, estrogen, and prolactin from NPP.

Dont think you need 12 weeks of tbol either man... Use it first 6 or last 6 in my opinion and if you want to enhance your cycle and get some good shbg benefits then add 50-75mg proviron/ED

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Dont think you need 12 weeks of tbol either man... Use it first 6 or last 6 in my opinion and if you want to enhance your cycle and get some good shbg benefits then add 50-75mg proviron/ED

Sent using Tapatalk

I completely overlooked that and that's an excellent point... 12 weeks of tbol is absurd... that has disaster written all over it... I never exceed nor recommend going over 6 weeks of orals unless it is proviron... that is FAR too much toxicity and stress within... That needs to be scaled back significantly but I feel that may have been a typo, or at least I am hoping so!

KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I hadn't even noticed that until you pointed it out. Yeh, 12 weeks of Tbol is not a good idea at all

DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I completely overlooked that and that's an excellent point... 12 weeks of tbol is absurd... that has disaster written all over it... I never exceed nor recommend going over 6 weeks of orals unless it is proviron... that is FAR too much toxicity and stress within... That needs to be scaled back significantly but I feel that may have been a typo, or at least I am hoping so!

I do have a question about this. I get blood work done every 4 weeks year round (It's free for me) and i have run tbol and var up to 4 months with no alarming liver stress markers, no lethargy, no change in kidney function, the only thing that was effected was cholesterol which came back 4 weeks after pct. Is there anything else I should be worried about as far as health markers? I know the FDA prescribed anavar for up to a year in children, and the East Germans put thousands of athletes on turinabol for months on end. Am I missing something? I am genuinely asking I hope I'm not coming across like an asshole!

Top Bottom