napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TS400, Dbol and Deca Durabolin

Hey guys I've used the search and didn't find what i was looking for. My question is I'm about to start another cycle and I want to add deca durabolin but don't know much about it and would like to get some info from people who have used it. Here is my plan...

TS400- 800mg/week- pin 400 monday/400 thursday for 12 weeks
Dbol 30mg daily for 4 weeks
Deca 300mg 1xweek for 10 weeks
PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 Tamoxifen 50/50/20/20/20/20

I've heard alot bad stuff on deca. Some people have told me to stay far away from it as possible but I really want to try it. So any info on how to avoid deca dick and other problems that come along

stats- currently not on a cycle

weight- 190
bench- 325
squat- 350
deadlift- 400

redsnapper812006 said:
Hey guys I've used the search and didn't find what i was looking for. My question is I'm about to start another cycle and I want to add deca durabolin but don't know much about it and would like to get some info from people who have used it. Here is my plan...

TS400- 800mg/week- pin 400 monday/400 thursday for 12 weeks
Dbol 30mg daily for 4 weeks
Deca 300mg 1xweek for 10 weeks
PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 Tamoxifen 50/50/20/20/20/20

I've heard alot bad stuff on deca. Some people have told me to stay far away from it as possible but I really want to try it. So any info on how to avoid deca dick and other problems that come along

stats- currently not on a cycle

weight- 190
bench- 325
squat- 350
deadlift- 400

Dylan YouTube channel has a nice video on deca.
your cycle should look more like:
300/400 of test per week
600 decca per week
12.5 aromasin EOD
.5 caber
Deca is good for bulk. Expect water retention and prolactin problems hence the need for caber.
if you want a full laid out cycle pm Dylan

I've heard to run the test higher than the deca to avoid "deca dick"(for lack of better words) this is the type of stuff I'd like to clear up before starting

PS I do have an AI

redsnapper812006 said:
I've heard to run the test higher than the deca to avoid "deca dick"(for lack of better words) this is the type of stuff I'd like to clear up before starting

PS I do have an AI

Thats a myth which Dylan explains in the video. As long as u have a testosterone base, your good. Its the high estrogen levels and aromatase problems that cause the libido problem.

I would honestly recommend EQ over Deca. If you are planning on running Deca I really don't think you'll need more than 400mg/week if it's your first time using Deca.. you MUST start your AI from day 1 of starting Deca even though its going to take a long time to kick in. Highly suggest Aromasin and Caber

How many cycles have you done? I tend to agree with King Wizard that EQ might be a better choice. Deca can be problematic and it takes forever to clear your system, making recovery extremely difficult. Also your PCT doses are way too high, and I'm not even sure I would use Nolva in PCT. After deca it can cause guno issues by raising prolactin, and the deca will still be in your system for the duration of the PCT. Deca can literally hang around for months. If you insist on running deca, I would at least run the short ester version (NPP) instead

Just like rick and king wizard said run eq, I've personally never really liked deca. The biggest thing you have to look at is diet, it's just like cutting if you are trying to bulk eat. I see a lot of guys in the gym saying they are trying to get bigger and want more mass but they are eating very little, I will say from experience with the right diet and training you can go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
How many cycles have you done? I tend to agree with King Wizard that EQ might be a better choice. Deca can be problematic and it takes forever to clear your system, making recovery extremely difficult. Also your PCT doses are way too high, and I'm not even sure I would use Nolva in PCT. After deca it can cause guno issues by raising prolactin, and the deca will still be in your system for the duration of the PCT. Deca can literally hang around for months. If you insist on running deca, I would at least run the short ester version (NPP) instead

I've only done one cycle(test e/dbol).... with great results.....and that PCT dose was recommended to me by a friend if i was going to use deca that is not the one i followed this past time....questions on the EQ I've seen that it really isn't a mass builder. I dont really know much about it more than willing to try it. I used Bio-tech products last cycle and loved them.

Brother, understand that "adding more test" is not the answer... shutting yourself down more is NOT the answer for a cure to deca dick... the secret, CONTROL YOUR PROLACTIN when you run a nandrolone... use caber... THAT controls your deca dick, NOT furthering the problem... adding more test DOES NOT mitigate the sides it worsens them... i would HIGHLY recommend reconsidering to eq as everyone else said.. i'll set up your cycle either way for you, just let me know, but you will find that eq will be a FAR better cycle...

do me this... list FULL stats... age/height/weight/body fat... cycle history and MAIN goal from the stack and i'll do the rest!

DylanGemelli said:
Brother, understand that "adding more test" is not the answer... shutting yourself down more is NOT the answer for a cure to deca dick... the secret, CONTROL YOUR PROLACTIN when you run a nandrolone... use caber... THAT controls your deca dick, NOT furthering the problem... adding more test DOES NOT mitigate the sides it worsens them... i would HIGHLY recommend reconsidering to eq as everyone else said.. i'll set up your cycle either way for you, just let me know, but you will find that eq will be a FAR better cycle...

do me this... list FULL stats... age/height/weight/body fat... cycle history and MAIN goal from the stack and i'll do the rest!

I would love all the help I can get.....

stats
28/6'0/190lbs/13-15%......

only have one 12-week cycle under my belt so far of.....

500 mg test E.... pin 250 mg twice a week mon./thurs. for 12 weeks
25 mg metabol dbol everyday for the first 6 weeks
Liquid Stane every day to start with then just quit using cause wasn't showing any signs of gyno
PCT- Clomid - 75/50/50/50
Novadex- 50/25/25/25

My main goal is just to get bigger and stronger.... I eat 4-6 times a day a meat/carb sometime a veggie....My job doesnt really allow me to bring a lot of food in and I work a 12 hour shift but I do what I can....thank you for helping me with my next cycle

redsnapper812006 said:
DylanGemelli said:

I would love all the help I can get.....

stats
28/6'0/190lbs/13-15%......

only have one 12-week cycle under my belt so far of.....

500 mg test E.... pin 250 mg twice a week mon./thurs. for 12 weeks
25 mg metabol dbol everyday for the first 6 weeks
Liquid Stane every day to start with then just quit using cause wasn't showing any signs of gyno
PCT- Clomid - 75/50/50/50
Novadex- 50/25/25/25

My main goal is just to get bigger and stronger.... I eat 4-6 times a day a meat/carb sometime a veggie....My job doesnt really allow me to bring a lot of food in and I work a 12 hour shift but I do what I can....thank you for helping me with my next cycle

sounds good... i would rather you run a far cleaner cycle and still get the massive gains and sustain them... try this one bro

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
3-16 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

OR for a short ester you could go with npp

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 npp 150 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

So here's what I took from your suggestions, again thank you so much for the help but cost factors and needs I had to edit the list some what, by no means do I think I know more than you on this topic thats why I'm going to run what I got by you....The list I have hear is gonna run me $600+ my source tells me, not that yall care just saying.
1-16 eq 800 mg week(this is also known as BOLD300 correct?)
1-6 dbol 60 mg day-(The only reason I'm staying with dbol is because I have enough lefted over from last cycle)
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20

I don't know how to get my hands on any hcg

redsnapper812006 said:
So here's what I took from your suggestions, again thank you so much for the help but cost factors and needs I had to edit the list some what, by no means do I think I know more than you on this topic thats why I'm going to run what I got by you....The list I have hear is gonna run me $600+ my source tells me, not that yall care just saying.
1-6 dbol 60 mg day-(The only reason I'm staying with dbol is because I have enough lefted over from last cycle)
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20

thats WAY too long and WAY too high for dbol... 4 weeks at 30 mg day... your pct is very incomplete as well...

DylanGemelli said:
redsnapper812006 said:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20

thats WAY too long and WAY too high for dbol... 4 weeks at 30 mg day... your pct is very incomplete as well...

typo on the dbol that was suppose to be 30mg for 4 weeks sorry.... how should the PCT look..... I'd love to get hold of some hcg I just dont know how.

redsnapper812006 said:
DylanGemelli said:
redsnapper812006 said:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20

typo on the dbol that was suppose to be 30mg for 4 weeks sorry.... how should the PCT look..... I'd love to get hold of some hcg I just dont know how.

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

check some of our sponsors for hcg... i believe lady pharma has it...

Re: RE: Re: TS400, Dbol and Deca Durabolin

redsnapper812006 said:
Can you stack EQ and test in the same shot? Also how painful is EQ to inject ? I hear it's bad just curious .
EQ is actually one of the smoothest oils you can possibly use. You might be confusing it with Primo which does carry some PIP a lot of times.

You can absolutely put test and EQ in the same shot. Mixing oils is perfectly fine

redsnapper812006 said:
Can you stack EQ and test in the same shot? Also how painful is EQ to inject ? I hear it's bad just curious .

absolutely you can... that's a normal injection for me twice a week with them together... the injection is utter smooth...

Top Bottom