napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

TRT question coming off blast!

21infantry

So, when you come off blast and where pinning twice a week. Do you pin the following week with the new dose or do you let the esters clear a little bit? Some French dude who is a French Uro said that coming off blast you shouldn't pin for at least 10 days. His reasoning is that your levels should be still well above normal and use this time to reduce Myostatin in your system. Thoughts

If you're not worried about your TRT dr singing higher levels in your system, you can just go straight to your normal TRT dose. It will take about 6 weeks to get back to your TRT levels in your bloodstream.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I go straight into TRT also. I'm self prescribed... No doctor required... Lol

I keep my AI dosage the same as on blast until esters clear then I go to my TRT AI dosage protocol. I sometimes go a smidgen longer just in case...

I go straight into TRT also. I'm self prescribed... No doctor required... Lol

I keep my AI dosage the same as on blast until esters clear then I go to my TRT AI dosage protocol. I sometimes go a smidgen longer just in case...

^ I second this right here.

I have been on trt test cyp 210 per week x 2 years
I have blasted with test e 250 x 2 per week x 12 weeks
How long should I wait between blast

I get mandatory blood test every 6months now

I also thought about adding win strol next blast

Last edited:
I have been on trt test cyp 210 per week x 2 years
I have blasted with test e 250 x 2 per week x 12 weeks
How long should I wait between blast

I get mandatory blood test every 6months now

I also thought about adding win strol next blast
General rule of thumb is time on = time off... The longer the better...

So, when you come off blast and where pinning twice a week. Do you pin the following week with the new dose or do you let the esters clear a little bit? Some French dude who is a French Uro said that coming off blast you shouldn't pin for at least 10 days. His reasoning is that your levels should be still well above normal and use this time to reduce Myostatin in your system. Thoughts
Straight into TRT the next week bro. Everything self tapers and brings myostatin down regardless by going to a lower dose

Frenchie is an idiot bro those long esters not only take a couple weeks too clear they take a couple weeks too build if you let them clear first there will be a crash period just keep same pinning schedual and drop your dose bro

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Frenchie is an idiot bro those long esters not only take a couple weeks too clear they take a couple weeks too build if you let them clear first there will be a crash period just keep same pinning schedual and drop your dose bro

My thoughts exactly!

I always go straight back to TRT. I do work hard on making sure I get my levels back to normal before Doc dose blood work.

If you have 3 weeks before labs after dropping back your dose your fine 2 really but 3 should be sure . but you could always keep test cyp same year round and add test prop too blast then you could go back too normal in 3 or 4 days you would have too pin more but it would work faster

I'm not worried about the doc, I self administer am pretty open about what I do to the doctor. Test Cyp and Test E isn't available in this country I reside in you have two options the Gel or the Long term shot which for the last month you are in the 200 range no thanks jeff.

I'm not worried about the doc, I self administer am pretty open about what I do to the doctor. Test Cyp and Test E isn't available in this country I reside in you have two options the Gel or the Long term shot which for the last month you are in the 200 range no thanks jeff.

In that case, I'm assuming you,order your test from elsewhere

Oh yes. I have bottle of Watson cyp from my Trt doc back in the states but I go through a sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I like to keep a current scrip from my doc just in case shit hits the fan I'm prepared. Then supplement as I see fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have 3 weeks before labs after dropping back your dose your fine 2 really but 3 should be sure . but you could always keep test cyp same year round and add test prop too blast then you could go back too normal in 3 or 4 days you would have too pin more but it would work faster

This is the best option for TRT guys, using prop because of the short ester. But I'm sure other levels would still be elevated after the prop clears. I'm personally wondering how long it would take to get everything back to normal? Anybody??

Honestly for trt guys I wouldnt really blast test I would run shorter cycles with short esters like NPP or tren ace with an oral and run multiple short 6 too 8 week cycles instead of 2 long ones never having too pct eliminates the the lost gains post cycle and the first 8 weeks of a short ester cycle are the best part I think this would produce more overall results

If TRT dose is aroud 200mg a week thats good I never go over 500mg of test anymore I blast the deca or tren but extra test and I just hold a ton of water and have too run my AI at full dose daily without extra benifit

Top Bottom