napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple stack log: S4, MK-2866 & GW

All of this is great to hear, how are you feeling overall? When I'm running stacks my general sense of well being is better..

you are making extremely strong progress bro.. im really happy with how things are going thus far and in only 3 weeks... keep up the hard work bro!

Thanks Dylan. I want more and want stop for anything. Not even a quarter of the way though the cycle and seeing progress wants me to push even harder.

All of this is great to hear, how are you feeling overall? When I'm running stacks my general sense of well being is better..

Overall feeling really good. The lack of sleep has made a little dent in my overall feeling of well being. Some days I feel unstoppable. Lots of little things aren't frustrating me like they normally do.

Week 4 almost done. This week I aimed to focus on my weight training more. The last two days of this week will be dedicated to cardio however. My sleeping is back on track and I believe that helped me put in really strong workouts for the moment.

Day 22 - Feeling more muscle hardening throughout the day. It comes in waves. Strength and endurance is up and I tend to feel this more midway through my workouts.
Day 23 - Light weight, high rep day really killed today. Added even more reps than usual. Again, midway through the workout is where I'm getting more strength and endurance.
Day 24 - Rest day
Day 25 - Killed it today. Increased the weight on most of my exercises and felt a nice smooth pump throughout.
Day 26 - Light weight, high rep day. Super setted the whole routine. The pumps today nearly killed me with this routine. Felt like my muscles were gonna explode. Really weird feeling but kept pushing through. Felt really good afterwards.

Last edited:
Been a while since I've logged. Work is a bitch but I'm still smashing my workouts. Nothing is going to stop me there. I must admit my cardio has been lacking. I been focussing more on getting my strength up. Will hit the cardio for my remaining weeks on cycle and into my PCT when it comes. Really noticing some good muscle definition lately. Abs are starting to come through a bit which I'm stoked about. Strength and muscular endurance is phenomenal too. My knees have been troubling me since I last checked in. They are feeling good today and will continue smashing it there as I was making good progress with my legs til my knees started to play up again.

Day 27 - Rest day
Day 28 - Rest day
Day 29 - Really felt the strength this workout. Strength was there from beginning to end
Day 30 - Rest Day
Day 31 - Another great workout. Knees starting to get a little sore again. Nothing major. More annoying than anything.
Day 32 - Light weight, high rep workout went well, knees really starting to bug me. Not sure what's causing it. Weather has gotten a little cooler. That really can't be all it is. Couldn't do one squat. Its bugging me starting to really get some development with my legs too.
Day 33 - Rest Day
Day 34 - Slight change in the routine. Hitting incline more for the next couple of weeks. Feeling good strength and endurance is really shining. Knees still sore. Attacked weightless squats to see how I felt. I got through. Supplementing with extra calcium.
Day 35 - Rest Day. Knees feel a little better. Looking fwd to this weeks workouts
Day 36 - Did a late workout. Smashed it. Strength on incline is up. Drop setting there and pushing more weight on other exercises. Knees feeling little better. Still hitting weightless squats. Will try add some weight in to see how it goes.
Day 37 - Light weight , high rep day. Skin splitting pumps again. I love this feeling. Strong workout overall.
Day 38 - Rest day. Pumps lasted from last night all the way up to after lunch. Feeling really good.
Day 39 - Strength continues to increase. Knees feeling better. Chest responding well to incline and hitting drop sets there for extra burn.
Day 40 - Day off
Day 41 - Day off
Day 42 - Powered through the workout. Feeling focused. Going lighter on legs to see if they adapt. Overall wellbeing is good. Dealing well with home and work stresses. Little more definition showing through chest, shoulders and arms.
Day 43 - Light weight, high rep day. Pumps painful but good. Smashed through it.
Day 44 - Day off
Day 45 - Light weight , high rep day. Crap day at work and wanted to chase the pump. Pumps were crazy this workout. I loved it.
Day 46 - Strong workout today. Strength gains and muscular endurance continuing. Arms and shoulders more defined. Abs starting to show a little too.
Day 47 - Rest day
Day 48 - Rest day
Day 49 - Light weight, high rep day.
Day 50 - Heavy day, changed routine up again slightly.
Day 51 - Rest Day
Day 52 - Light weight, high rep day
Day 53 - Rest day
Day 54 - Heavy day. Strength was there from the start. Still pushing more reps every exercise. killed it. Knees coming back to trouble me. Not detrimental. Just annoying. I'm having good and bad days there.
Day 55 - Light weight, high rep day. Mentally wasn't in it. Pumps were there and pushed through.
Day 56 - Day off
Day 57 - Heavy day. Killed it. pumps were great. Strength came on even more today. Started doing squats again and my knees held up awesome. Noticing i'm getting more aggressive in day to day occurrences. Not sure if its the sarms. Work has a lot to do with it I think.

thanks for the update brother... EXCELLENT progress... keep your focus all way around and you will get the most optimal results.. you are doing an excellent job bro

It's all coming together this week. My training has been getting better and better. Went for a run the other night and I got that runners high that I very rarely used to get naturally. I'm feeling the compounds are hitting their peak too and it's showing each workout.

It's all coming together this week. My training has been getting better and better. Went for a run the other night and I got that runners high that I very rarely used to get naturally. I'm feeling the compounds are hitting their peak too and it's showing each workout.
that's what im talking about bro... i love to hear this! keep up the great work

Another week down. Cardio felt great after not having any for a while. All this week my weight sessions were based on testing my strength and my body is responding well. Legs are feeling good too. I have missed introducing DAA by a week. I have a question. Can I run the DAA into the first week of PCT to complete the 4 weeks of DAA?

Day 58 - After having not done any cardio for weeks I achieved more than I thought I would. I got the runners high that I have only reached on rare occasions naturally.
Day 59 - Great workout. strength is coming on strong now. New chest exercise is feeling great too. Im super setting that and getting a good chest pump.
Day 60 - Day off
Day 61 - Another strong workout. Hitting squats again and legs are feeling great. It's like they never got sore. Each workout Im feeling stronger and stronger.
Day 62 - Day off
Day 63 - Workout was killer. Great pumps all round. Legs going strong too. Can't wait to workout again.

Thanks for logging and congratulations on the progress! S4 is my favorite out of LGD, GW and S4. Absolutely love the strength, muscle hardening and vascularity it provides. Had my eye on the MK lately.

Another week down. Cardio felt great after not having any for a while. All this week my weight sessions were based on testing my strength and my body is responding well. Legs are feeling good too. I have missed introducing DAA by a week. I have a question. Can I run the DAA into the first week of PCT to complete the 4 weeks of DAA?

Day 58 - After having not done any cardio for weeks I achieved more than I thought I would. I got the runners high that I have only reached on rare occasions naturally.
Day 59 - Great workout. strength is coming on strong now. New chest exercise is feeling great too. Im super setting that and getting a good chest pump.
Day 60 - Day off
Day 61 - Another strong workout. Hitting squats again and legs are feeling great. It's like they never got sore. Each workout Im feeling stronger and stronger.
Day 62 - Day off
Day 63 - Workout was killer. Great pumps all round. Legs going strong too. Can't wait to workout again.
excellent progress and awesome updates! great work bro and yes, you can run daa into pct.. that is not an issue...

Thanks for logging and congratulations on the progress! S4 is my favorite out of LGD, GW and S4. Absolutely love the strength, muscle hardening and vascularity it provides. Had my eye on the MK lately.

Thanks mate . It's been an awesome experience. Haven't experienced too much vascularity but the hardening is there. Will be looking at perhaps RAD for my next run but will assess where I'm at and what goals I wanna achieve next.

1st day of pct today. Will check back in and provide a bit more detail on my last few weeks of the cycle. Was awesome with good progress. I do have a little bit of S4 remaining and some mk too. I ran the dosages correct to the layout from Dylan. Is it normal to have some remaining compounds after the 12 week cycle? It's been racking my brain lately.

1st day of pct today. Will check back in and provide a bit more detail on my last few weeks of the cycle. Was awesome with good progress. I do have a little bit of S4 remaining and some mk too. I ran the dosages correct to the layout from Dylan. Is it normal to have some remaining compounds after the 12 week cycle? It's been racking my brain lately.
you will definitely have left over mk and s4 will be close...

Top Bottom