napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Trestolone review Pharma Lady

With gains I didn't see anything great as I was only using this for something to cruise on, I did make some slight gains in numbers in the gym, added another 25lbs to my dead lift, and probably another 15 to my bench, nothing great. Endurance I would say maybe stayed about the same too.
These may seem insignificant but I was only averaging 87-88mg a week, and those small gains off such a small dose makes me a believer.

Personally I would put this in the same category as test, it seemed to do the same thing as test, for me anyways. Libido was normal and still had to control estradiol levels.
No extra bloat.
I did notice a bit of weight loss towards the end of my 6 weeks, but at the same time I did clean my diet up a little (cheating a little too often).

I did read that some guys were claiming this compound essentially would chemically castrate you, I call bs on that. I feel it just had a little more of a degree of suppression.

Hmm yeah I've always wondered how this would mix with a trt dose of Test Cyp of 100mgs weekly. I'll definitely have to give this a run sometime with SR9009!

Out of curiosity, was it an unlabeled vial with a pink Global Anabolics cap on it? I got a sample with my most recent Pharmalady Order, but not sure if it is the Trestolone or the Injectable Proviron.

Trest is g2g I've used it this week for trial near the end of my blast

Muscle hardness and pump very obvious

When will it b available to order

Trest is g2g I've used it this week for trial near the end of my blast

Muscle hardness and pump very obvious

When will it b available to order

It should be available soon as a regular product, i still have samples i can give out.

Thank you also for your feedback.

Thanks everyone for the feedback... Very interesting compound that has me thinking about giving it a run myself.

Pharma Lady Rep

Hello,Pharma lady Ive been using the Trestolone a week now at 25mg everyday.Sorry but Im not getting any stronger or gaining any weight.I lift 6 days a week and Im on test. cyp. at 400mg and equipoise at 200mg weekly.Im on my 13th week of this cycle and added the Tres. at week 12.Ill keep you updated.Thanks

Maybe you are over training and need more rest day to actually recover and grow, your dose of EQ is rather low i think.

Hello,Pharma lady Ive been using the Trestolone a week now at 25mg everyday.Sorry but Im not getting any stronger or gaining any weight.I lift 6 days a week and Im on test. cyp. at 400mg and equipoise at 200mg weekly.Im on my 13th week of this cycle and added the Tres. at week 12.Ill keep you updated.Thanks

Eq should be run @ 600 (minimum) for at least 16 weeks. If your goals are size and strength you should run Trest at a minimum of 50mg ed. There are a few things wrong here that you need to correct if you're trying to achieve your goals. Like Pharma Lady said you might want to consider taking an extra day off. I also hope you're eating enough...

Pharma Lady Rep

What is trestolone and how does it work?
That's a very broad question... I didn't know much about it either and I Googled it and gathered as much information as I could. I'll be running it in the near future so I'll be posting feedback later on.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received samples from Pharma Lady and I pinned 50mg last evening. I already feel a significant libido increase already this morning. My sleep was wrecked last night though... maybe I pinned too late. It's also a new compound introduced to my body because Test and Deca did this to me also in the very beginning. No PIP to speak of... Let the gains begin!!!

I'm starting out with 50mg eod for now... I prefer to take a conservative approach to things.
Pharma Lady Rep

I just received samples from Pharma Lady and I pinned 50mg last evening. I already feel a significant libido increase already this morning. My sleep was wrecked last night though... maybe I pinned too late. It's also a new compound introduced to my body because Test and Deca did this to me also in the very beginning. No PIP to speak of... Let the gains begin!!!

I'm starting out with 50mg eod for now... I prefer to take a conservative approach to things.
Pharma Lady Rep

50mg EOD is ideal dose

50mg EOD is ideal dose
I switched to 25mg ed instead of 50mg eod a few days ago. So far there are less sides besides being a human pin cushion... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

I
I switched to 25mg ed instead of 50mg eod a few days ago. So far there are less sides besides being a human pin cushion... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

I enjoyed my standalone run on it, like u said, no pip. I however was on a bit more moderate dose at 25mg eod and was still able to make progress

I

I enjoyed my standalone run on it, like u said, no pip. I however was on a bit more moderate dose at 25mg eod and was still able to make progress

I take the no PIP back I spoke too soon. There is some and definitely not for wussies. (I'd call it more of a post injection soreness rather than pain.) The libido increase is incredible... Loving it! I have a moderate strength increase but my endurance is through the roof!

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom