napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

post cycle labs and thoughts on first cycle

nybodybuilder

hello everyone,
first off i want to thank everyone on this board for being so helpfull in helping me through my first cycle.
I did my first cycle with test only.
as dylan recommended i dosee 350 mg of test cypionate every week for 12 weeks.
and took 2 weeks off before starting my PCT which i bought from sarmsx.
i got blood work done in the middle of cycle after week 6:
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 2128.7 HIGH 348.0-1197.0 ng/dL 02
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol
Estradiol 8.7 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

as you can see my estradiol was shot from using the aromasin, aromasin from sarmsx is really strong. so dylan recommended using .5 cc every other day and i did just that. made good size and strength gains on this cycle.

and now one week after my pct i went in to get blood work done again.

Testosterone, Serum 601 348-1197 ng/dL 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 15.8 HIGH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 8.0 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
1 of 2
Estradiol
Estradiol 34.9 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

i was happy with my test level post cycle, i think that shows a successful pct. i feel great. the only thing i would comment is that during my pct i would get soft erections i think that was from the nolvadex. but everything is back to normal now.
look at the LH levels that means both clomid and nolva from sarmsx are super legit and helped me recover well.
also i was taking the aromasin 0.5 cc every other day, i think thats the sweet spot for me, as the aromasin from sarmsx is pretty strong.

anyways thanks to everyone on this board. special thanks to dylan.
time to take 4 months off, of course will continue the training.
and then hit you guys up for recommendations on my second cycle.
Thanks for all the recommendations so that i could my cycle safely and responsibly.

awesome bro, thanks for sharing! everything went extremely well and then some! are you going to run a bridge now in between cycles?

thanks dylan what do you recommend as a bridge. i am guessing you are referring to sarms, which sarms are not suppressive and safe to use as a bridge between cycle.

thanks dylan what do you recommend as a bridge. i am guessing you are referring to sarms, which sarms are not suppressive and safe to use as a bridge between cycle.
any are safe to use in between bro... the suppression is MINIMAL at best.. there are 3 with NO suppression... those are GW501516, SR9009 and MK677 but it all depends on your goals bro?

any are safe to use in between bro... the suppression is MINIMAL at best.. there are 3 with NO suppression... those are GW501516, SR9009 and MK677 but it all depends on your goals bro?

i have used gw and mk before..gw definitely helped me with endurance and i used it as a preworkout before lifts...helped with cardio endurance.
have no experience with sr.
goals are to just keep my gains from my cycle as my second cycle will be good 4 months from now.
during pct i noticed some strength decrease compared to when i was on cycle... think that's a given probably due to test levels rapidly decreasing from where they were on cycle.

so i will give these 3 a shot while im off cycle. thanks

i have used gw and mk before..gw definitely helped me with endurance and i used it as a preworkout before lifts...helped with cardio endurance.
have no experience with sr.
goals are to just keep my gains from my cycle as my second cycle will be good 4 months from now.
during pct i noticed some strength decrease compared to when i was on cycle... think that's a given probably due to test levels rapidly decreasing from where they were on cycle.

so i will give these 3 a shot while im off cycle. thanks
keep in mind, 677 should be ran a MINIMUM of 6 months without cycling off but one year is the most optimal... it is the next best thing to hgh in that category... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121&search=endurance

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=122&search=endurance

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Top Bottom