napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Trestolone review Pharma Lady

I would definitely look into giving blood on a regular basis with this compound...

Pharma Lady Rep

Sunshine1: I have been, last donation was almost 16 weeks ago, which was a double Reds donation. Will be eligible again in a bit

By giving blood do you mean getting blood tested? Or am I misisng something?

By giving blood do you mean getting blood tested? Or am I misisng something?
No giving blood. Keeps it from getting too thick.

Hopefully someone can explain it better than me.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm done with my Trestolone run. 7 weeks and I feel I'm done. I haven't gained a single pound but I've lost significant body fat eating right at maintenance or a little lower the entire time. Significant strength increase, insane libido, insane recovery and a super chill calm sense of well-being the entire time. Minimum sides include acne and enlarged prostate which are common for me anyways. I did have some high blood pressure and increased aggression but it didn't last longer than a couple weeks or so. Overall I find this a great recomp compound and this was my intentions eating at maintenance and occasionally 200 under.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

I thought Trestolone was supposed to be even more anabolic then Tren - so I'm a bit surprised that you say you hadn't gained a single pound (assuming you were hitting it hard at the gym).

Gotta be honest ... Makes me wonder, a bit, about the qualilty/validity of the Trest (aka: MENT) supplied by PharmaLady.

I thought Trestolone was supposed to be even more anabolic then Tren - so I'm a bit surprised that you say you hadn't gained a single pound (assuming you were hitting it hard at the gym).

Gotta be honest ... Makes me wonder, a bit, about the qualilty/validity of the Trest (aka: MENT) supplied by PharmaLady.
During my research I found this to be common. As I said earlier I leaned out nicely because I was in a caloric deficit. Even Rick Rock says he doesn't gain weight on Tren. I don't consider 350 to be a high dose either. 400 or higher eating in a caloric surplus would probably be a different story. Everyone responds differently... I definitely don't question the quality I most definitely felt a difference.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Well I've been off Trestolone for a week now. It's definitely a stronger compound than I originally gave it credit for. Strength has diminished quite considerably but I just lowered the weight and I'm doing higher reps to keep a pump so I don't get discouraged. I still have the calm feeling surprisingly. Maybe my body likes it or the behavior aspects of it take a while to go back to normal. Even my coworkers have commented how quiet I've been lately. My prostate did take a beating on this compound though. I didn't really feel any changes with it until I came off but it's definitely enlarged and irritated right now. Acne going away already for the most part.

PHARMA LADY REP

Men , thank you all. Have enjoyed this total read. I have ordered and looking forward to my experience soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Men , thank you all. Have enjoyed this total read. I have ordered and looking forward to my experience soon.

I look forward to yours as well...

Pharma Lady Rep

Thx , Yes. At my age of 56 this all is an amazing ride. A lot different than younger years.

I'm 8 weeks on ment. 50 mgs eod. I compare that dose with 600 mgs of deca. very nice gains. lil to no acne. estrogen can be tricky to control..slight bloat, slight water retention..but overall it's the Shit. I'm definitely gonna use it again. it aromatizes less when u use test with it.

I'm 8 weeks on ment. 50 mgs eod. I compare that dose with 600 mgs of deca. very nice gains. lil to no acne. estrogen can be tricky to control..slight bloat, slight water retention..but overall it's the Shit. I'm definitely gonna use it again. it aromatizes less when u use test with it.
I barely made it to 6 weeks. Probably because I got greedy and ran it at 50mg ed for the most part but I wasn't running anything else besides a TRT Test dose. I could probably run it longer @ 25mg ed. This compound definitely has more sides at higher dosages. I like it much better than Deca.

lil to no acne.

I got 3 pimples on my back... That's it. That's amazing (for me) for a compound this heavy duty. Deca fucked up my back so bad I'll never touch it again.... I still have scars.

Top Bottom