napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren rash

yfz450_12

4.5 weeks on tren and itchy welts are showing up on my legs. I'm gonna assume this is and allergic reaction and unfortunately won't be able to use tren again ..... Is this common.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sounds like the carrier oil. Find out which your source uses then find a source with a different carrier oil

4.5 weeks on tren and itchy welts are showing up on my legs. I'm gonna assume this is and allergic reaction and unfortunately won't be able to use tren again ..... Is this common.

Have you used Tren before? What is the source of your gear? I doubt it's the compound but more of a reaction to the carrier

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

First time with tren . Pro image. Never had any issues with the test and eq. But I figured it may be the oil or something like that. Besides the cardio going down that's the only issue ive had.

If you used multiple products from same place chances are the supplier uses the same oil in all..it's possible it's a contaminate in there your reacting to..hard to say. I would discontinue and change supplier..if it doesn't change maybe your allergic to the tren itself

Yeah I hope I'm not definitely digging the results lol

Ya id recommend a different supplier, if it doesn't get better then well tren just ain't for you. No big deal it's pretty harsh already as is lol

Is rare, but you could have allergic reaction to Tren! Most likely carrier oil, but if is fist time you have this problem, I look for something else! Tren is had on you and it could be possible you just may not be able to handle it! Where did you get it? Source you know well?? PM me.

Last edited:
Who wants to go in halves for some hooked on phonics for dorin? Your English needs work..maybe its the kilts? lol

Pro image, all the other gear was fine . Running test e and eq 20 weeks on week 17 started tren at week 12 to finish up cycle. This stuff just came up over the weekend .

Who wants to go in halves for some hooked on phonics for dorin? Your English needs work..maybe its the kilts? lol

English is not first language of mine. Some words will not translate! Dacă cineva vorbește aici română, sunt sigur că gramatica și fonetică mea nu ar fi o problemă!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English is not first language of mine. Some words will not translate! Dacă cineva vorbește aici română, sunt sigur că gramatica și fonetică mea nu ar fi o problemă!

Hey what is the Irish language called again?

Top Bottom