napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Hex / Test / Winstrol Cycle

toperhort

Hi Dylan,

Good day. I’m one of your avid followers on youtube and your channel rocks! We’ve been chatting on one of your contents there and I would like to have a proper conversation with you about it.

Just want to get your suggestion how to take the tren hex cycle and what test is suitable to take with it whether test en or cyp, and also the recom duration, dose and frequency of pinning whether per week or twice a week and also the oral winstol because I was never a fan of the injectable winstrol. If you can give me a proper PCT also after the cycle as I am not familiar to long ester pct approach.

I have been using tren ace and test prop for a long time but I have stopped for one and a half year trying not to be drug dependent. I had great results with the fast ester although my gluts have been screwed bec of the eod pinning which I ran for 6 continuous months last year.

Thanks a lot Dylan and hope to hear from you soon.

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom