napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Acetate, enanthate, Hex ..So, let's clear this up.

TIN MAN

# 1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
# 2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
# 3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
# 4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
# 5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectable Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were no longer manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectable versions of Trenbolone Acetate. “faces"

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more difficult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exactly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is whether it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is partially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram (from most potent to least): 1. Tren Acetate 2. Tren Enanthate 3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

This is shown in the following listing of active hormone per ester for Trenbolone:

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg

********************So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase a more suitable design for human use as in Tren H*****************

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

Although the mystique of tren hex makes me want to try it, I'll try tren ace for my first time. I don't know how my body will react so I'll go cautious.

I prefer Tren E because i like longer esthers and the least amount of pins possible. Everyone will have their preference with these, different goals etc..

Although the mystique of tren hex makes me want to try it, I'll try tren ace for my first time. I don't know how my body will react so I'll go cautious.

^My first Tren run was Enanthate, some people will say use ace for a first run because it will clear the system faster but from my experience ace is stronger/harsher with more pinning. So its one of those you need to pick your poison,

First of all there are no mods on this board that confuse any of this. I did see this on another board where they thought parabolan was trenA, and this post was the response. Here we say trenA, trenE, or trenhex. Being that I was around long enough to use REAL Parabolan I can tell you that the label stated hex. So whoever Bill Roberts is has it backwards. We are also very familiar with ester chains and half lives. Here is the only thing that you need to consider. Trenhex costs 3 times more than either trenA or TrenE. So folks who like short chains go with A, and those who like long chains go with E. Some use them both. I do not hardly ever see hex anymore because it is too expensive and really does not bring anything to the table.

If my body reacts well to tren ace, I'll probably use eth for the next cycle. Unless a good source has hex for close to the same price. Which is doubtful lol.

first of all there are no mods on this board that confuse any of this. I did see this on another board where they thought parabolan was trena, and this post was the response. Here we say trena, trene, or trenhex. Being that i was around long enough to use real parabolan i can tell you that the label stated hex. So whoever bill roberts is has it backwards. We are also very familiar with ester chains and half lives. Here is the only thing that you need to consider. Trenhex costs 3 times more than either trena or trene. So folks who like short chains go with a, and those who like long chains go with e. Some use them both. I do not hardly ever see hex anymore because it is too expensive and really does not bring anything to the table.

right on the money!

Good post. I will say this is all pretty clear here in my opinion.

Honestly tren hex is more of a mythical creature almost like unicorn these days... In my opinion I will never use it because most hex on the market is just tren e labeled as such lol.

Its a good post though because lots of memebers develop misconceptions or get misinformed.

Good post. I will say this is all pretty clear here in my opinion.

Honestly tren hex is more of a mythical creature almost like unicorn these days... In my opinion I will never use it because most hex on the market is just tren e labeled as such lol.

Its a good post though because lots of memebers develop misconceptions or get misinformed.

If someone offers to sell you some trenhex for the samer price as their TrenA...then run from the lying bastard...lol. Like I said ,I used real name brand parabolan and I went back to trenA

I used Tren-A before and could not stand the sides. I am now using a Tri-Tren blend (50mg of Tren-A, 50mg of Tren-E, and 50mg of Tren-H) and the sides are like heavily muted versions of what I had before. They are all there still (some insomnia, some night sweats, some irritability) but the power of the sides are VERY small with the Tri-Tren compared to Tren-A alone. I am on week 3 of using Tri-Tren and am loving it.

I used Tren-A before and could not stand the sides. I am now using a Tri-Tren blend (50mg of Tren-A, 50mg of Tren-E, and 50mg of Tren-H) and the sides are like heavily muted versions of what I had before. They are all there still (some insomnia, some night sweats, some irritability) but the power of the sides are VERY small with the Tri-Tren compared to Tren-A alone. I am on week 3 of using Tri-Tren and am loving it.

Yeah that is what I used to do. The 3 different trens all hit at different times. It helps avoid that big dose trenA hit...cause man when that 100mg of trenA hits you for your first time you know you been hit...lol

If you look at thread above about "steroids percents and their half life" you can take a look at the trens.Ok so I took a pen and paper and drew the tren hex and trencyclo and I think they are the same exact structure. They have to be the same molecular weight because the % tren is the same for both. So I would say that either one could be called Parabolan.

Yeah that is what I used to do. The 3 different trens all hit at different times. It helps avoid that big dose trenA hit...cause man when that 100mg of trenA hits you for your first time you know you been hit...lol

^ Shit does hit hard, especially for a first time tren run. I know quite a few people that ran TrenA for their first run of this compound and never used Tren again because they had a bad experience, they too believed that if things go wrong it will be out the system quicker due to the short esther. But does this equate if the sides are harsher ? Or what do you think about maybe dose related ? I do not know as many people that have had this issue that ran TrenE for their first. Seems like a little bit of give and take when it comes to this, and utilizing each esther at lower dosage as u stated does seem to be a great alternative

^ Shit does hit hard, especially for a first time tren run. I know quite a few people that ran TrenA for their first run of this compound and never used Tren again because they had a bad experience, they too believed that if things go wrong it will be out the system quicker due to the short esther. But does this equate if the sides are harsher ? Or what do you think about maybe dose related ? I do not know as many people that have had this issue that ran TrenE for their first. Seems like a little bit of give and take when it comes to this, and utilizing each esther at lower dosage as u stated does seem to be a great alternative

Well if you use a tri tren it may only have 50mg A. So you don't get hit as hard. But I can promise you this...when the E and the Hex are firmly in your system the sides come back for a nice long visit

Good post, though I don't think there's any confusion I've seen on this board. For the most part, Tren Ace and Tren Enanthate are all that's really discussed anymore....other than maybe Tren suspension every now and then. Tren Hex pops up every now and then, but the days of parabolan are long gone

I'm pretty much strictly a Tren E guy anymore. I love my long esters

First of all there are no mods on this board that confuse any of this. I did see this on another board where they thought parabolan was trenA, and this post was the response. Here we say trenA, trenE, or trenhex. Being that I was around long enough to use REAL Parabolan I can tell you that the label stated hex. So whoever Bill Roberts is has it backwards. We are also very familiar with ester chains and half lives. Here is the only thing that you need to consider. Trenhex costs 3 times more than either trenA or TrenE. So folks who like short chains go with A, and those who like long chains go with E. Some use them both. I do not hardly ever see hex anymore because it is too expensive and really does not bring anything to the table.
Not trying to be a salesman in this awesome thread but Pharma Lady does have Tren Hex by Thaiger Pharma in amps and it is more expensive than A or E...

Top Bottom