napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace, test eth, winni combo

bigunitny

Would you sub anadrol for winni to cut water in fastest time? Fastest acting juice to cut water pleaee looking to do a quick 5 week cycle to cut water . Im 230 6foot1 15% body fat right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winny over anadrol any day for losing water, it's not even comparable or even close

15% I wouldn't be concerned with water. You mean cut down hope bf%?

Ny i know u since way back when. Brother u n rick taught me everything i know . I aint no 15% i just wanted to get the best answer i need a powerful combo . I was even thinking tren ace , test eth since im already cruising, and either winny or masteron or both
8ea9b6f735d3f9a9020a2e7ca6647e60.png

300 test eth, 375 tren ace, mast 400 , w/ 50mg winny - i should be solid ?

im not sure where your coming up with anadrol cutting water?? thats not even in the same breath as winstrol... anadrol is a bulking steroid... that doesnt even make sense bro... winstrol and masteron are as dry as they come but you have to be in the right condition for masteron...

im not sure where your coming up with anadrol cutting water?? thats not even in the same breath as winstrol... anadrol is a bulking steroid... that doesnt even make sense bro... winstrol and masteron are as dry as they come but you have to be in the right condition for masteron...

Yeah thought so. I read it on a profile just wanted to make sure with u fellas b4 so im all set now . Thanks everyone

Top Bottom