napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

Tomorrow the Personal Trainer of my gym which is my friend and sometimes training partner will measure my body (calves, hips, quads, waist, armas and chest) to know my initial stats from this new phase that I am starting.
I will post here my measurements and Saturday morning I will update everyone with my average weight on my 1st week of Reverse Dieting/Cardio/Calories and pictures.
This week I am aiming to 2100kcal and 1950 on non training days and keep cardio near the same 15 minutes 5 times a week.
Next week I was hoping to aim around 2250/2300kcal on trianing days and keep cardio the same

I tracked my measurements today, here are my Initial stats:
Weight: Around 142.6lbs
Waist: 29,5 inches
Arms: 12,4 inches
Quads: 19,49 inches
Calves: 14,17 inches
Chest: 33,07 inches
Bf%: 13,1

Last edited:
Finished my 1st week Reverse Dieting and here are the results so far:
Average Weight Last Week Cutting: 142.2lbs
Average Weight this week: 142.8lbs

Strenght has increased a lot and hit new PR's maybe the adding calories and the SARMS are helping wonders.
Calorie increased from 1850 to 2100kcal on training days and cardio remained the same.
I will add another 200kcal starting today and keep cardio the same this week that follows. I will also post today's pictures in order to help me out If I am doing a good job reverse dieting and If I can keep increasing calories as I was planning.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

373d025177a33812f110cb01f38a9330.jpg

ccba67e671a3768da758b030b19b3900.jpg
8d2b1a3335c72e9d6c8f2d40e26a11b9.jpg

Finished my 1st week Reverse Dieting and here are the results so far:
Average Weight Last Week Cutting: 142.2lbs
Average Weight this week: 142.8lbs

Strenght has increased a lot and hit new PR's maybe the adding calories and the SARMS are helping wonders.
Calorie increased from 1850 to 2100kcal on training days and cardio remained the same.
I will add another 200kcal starting today and keep cardio the same this week that follows. I will also post today's pictures in order to help me out If I am doing a good job reverse dieting and If I can keep increasing calories as I was planning.

Looking good bro!! Your weight is the same as when you were cutting but your strength has improved and that's a great sign!! Pictures are a little tuff to tell if you should add more or less calories make sure you are monitoring the mirror, your weight and skin fold measurements to determine your progress. I want to caution you on adding calories too fast on the reverse diet!! Slow and steady is the key brother and keep quality weight as your top priority. In the past I have got impatient on a reverse diet and wanted to see the scale move and at the end added more body fat then I wanted. Another thing that could happen with adding calories too fast is the potential of causing damage to your metabolism.

Looking good bro!! Your weight is the same as when you were cutting but your strength has improved and that's a great sign!! Pictures are a little tuff to tell if you should add more or less calories make sure you are monitoring the mirror, your weight and skin fold measurements to determine your progress. I want to caution you on adding calories too fast on the reverse diet!! Slow and steady is the key brother and keep quality weight as your top priority. In the past I have got impatient on a reverse diet and wanted to see the scale move and at the end added more body fat then I wanted. Another thing that could happen with adding calories too fast is the potential of causing damage to your metabolism.

Agree 100% This x 2.

Thanks bro! I feel very good indeed. My workout regime has completed changed as well and I am more sore than ever.
I will add those 200kcal and will update next week. In terms of measurements I will do every 2 weeks. I am adding those calories but mind you that my cardio remained the same as when I was cutting, I did not decreased it.
What you usually do on your reverse dieting protocols? Diet, training and supplementation wise ?

Agree 100% This x 2.

I followed your advice, the only thing I did not was that I did not decreased any cardio because I really enjoy doing some, it relaxs myself and keeps metabolism going.
As the scale says and pictures the increasing calories was good enough. How much lbs do you think is normal on a reverse dieting on a weekly basis?

Thanks bro! I feel very good indeed. My workout regime has completed changed as well and I am more sore than ever.
I will add those 200kcal and will update next week. In terms of measurements I will do every 2 weeks. I am adding those calories but mind you that my cardio remained the same as when I was cutting, I did not decreased it.
What you usually do on your reverse dieting protocols? Diet, training and supplementation wise ?

Here is my opinion on reverse dieting, first everyone is going to respond different to nutrients whether cutting fat or adding muscle and monitoring how your body responds is the important aspect. I usually start my reverse diet by adding 20% more carbs the first week. So if I was cutting with 200 grams of carbs I would add 40 grams of carbs the first week. For me the first couple of weeks my weight doesn't increase much at all but my muscle bellies are full by restocking my glycogen stores. Each week the increase is determined by my response and like I mentioned earlier I use the scale, mirror and skinfold measurements as well as my performance in the gym. I only make small increases to carbs and polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats in the amounts of 10-20% per week.

My weight training doesn't change much whether I am cutting, recomp or increasing lean mass. My objective with weight training is always hypertrophy. I NEVER weight train to preserve muscle!!!

My cardio during reverse diet is just enough to keep gains as lean as possible. I never drop my cardio to less then 2-3 days per week but I am 44 years old and my cardio health is very important!!!
Hope that helps brother!! If I can answer any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

I followed your advice, the only thing I did not was that I did not decreased any cardio because I really enjoy doing some, it relaxs myself and keeps metabolism going.
As the scale says and pictures the increasing calories was good enough. How much lbs do you think is normal on a reverse dieting on a weekly basis?

During reverse dieting, i never gain any weight. Actually i tend to drop 2-3lbs and my skin fold measurements decrease during the first 2-3 weeks of a reverse diet, but my muscle bellies become more full and i lean out.

Here is my opinion on reverse dieting, first everyone is going to respond different to nutrients whether cutting fat or adding muscle and monitoring how your body responds is the important aspect. I usually start my reverse diet by adding 20% more carbs the first week. So if I was cutting with 200 grams of carbs I would add 40 grams of carbs the first week. For me the first couple of weeks my weight doesn't increase much at all but my muscle bellies are full by restocking my glycogen stores. Each week the increase is determined by my response and like I mentioned earlier I use the scale, mirror and skinfold measurements as well as my performance in the gym. I only make small increases to carbs and polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats in the amounts of 10-20% per week.

My weight training doesn't change much whether I am cutting, recomp or increasing lean mass. My objective with weight training is always hypertrophy. I NEVER weight train to preserve muscle!!!

My cardio during reverse diet is just enough to keep gains as lean as possible. I never drop my cardio to less then 2-3 days per week but I am 44 years old and my cardio health is very important!!!
Hope that helps brother!! If I can answer any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Did you ever take LGD? I am taking LGD for 9 days now and I'd like to know when did you start to see visual and performance results. Today I was 143.9lbs I added some weight but maybe it could be lean gains for SARMS since I am already on my 2nd week of SARMS

During reverse dieting, i never gain any weight. Actually i tend to drop 2-3lbs and my skin fold measurements decrease during the first 2-3 weeks of a reverse diet, but my muscle bellies become more full and i lean out.

I have never heard anyone losing lbs while reverse dieting! Currently I am eating 2300kcal but on rest days as today only 1950lbs with High Protein and Fats

Well... I am 9 days into my Reverse Dieting and I have to tell that my strenght has increased dramatically in my opinion. My lifts are heavier and my workouts longer and I feel so good while lifting, maybe LGD is starting to kick in due to strenght increase and I am up 1.3lbs in 9/10 days.
Some new PR's:
Machine Lat Pulldown: 160lbs x 10
Squats: 176lbs x 8
Incline Press: 132lbs x 10

Did you ever take LGD? I am taking LGD for 9 days now and I'd like to know when did you start to see visual and performance results. Today I was 143.9lbs I added some weight but maybe it could be lean gains for SARMS since I am already on my 2nd week of SARMS

I have used lgd before and saw visible changes around weeks 3 and 4. I definetly could feel that my muscle bellies were fuller and strength improvement after week 2.

I have used lgd before and saw visible changes around weeks 3 and 4. I definetly could feel that my muscle bellies were fuller and strength improvement after week 2.

And in terms of weight gain? 1lb per week is it good? Asking because I have added 1.3lbs so far and I hope it was quality size

I have never heard anyone losing lbs while reverse dieting! Currently I am eating 2300kcal but on rest days as today only 1950lbs with High Protein and Fats

Actually, that is quite common. As carbs/calories are increased, there is a rise in leptin and a decrease in cortisol resulting in a decrease in water weight held from the diet.

If weight is being gained during a reverse diet phase then your either A.) holding water B.) in a calorie surplus C.) could be the sarms. D.) combination of all the above

We will know when you take your measurements next week.

And in terms of weight gain? 1lb per week is it good? Asking because I have added 1.3lbs so far and I hope it was quality size

Everyone is different bro!! For me the first week or two of my reverse diet I don't gain any weight but I look fuller especially if I have come off of a few low carb days! How do you look after adding 1.3lbs? Are your lines between muscles blurring out or do they look deeper then a week ago? Do your abs look the same as a week ago or are they getting blurry? There are more ways to gauge your progress then just the scale!

Actually, that is quite common. As carbs/calories are increased, there is a rise in leptin and a decrease in cortisol resulting in a decrease in water weight held from the diet.

If weight is being gained during a reverse diet phase then your either A.) holding water B.) in a calorie surplus C.) could be the sarms. D.) combination of all the above

We will know when you take your measurements next week.

I will post a thread to answer everyone

Well after your feedback I decided to maintain the original increment calories that I did and wait for measurements before doing any changes. So 2100kcal and 150-180kcal on cardio burned
I’m afraid of gaining too much weight and today I woke up holding water for sure and the scale told me that as well even though my muscle look fuller and bigger! But I’ll play safe since there’s no need to rush things.

Top Bottom