napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Trading Sensitive Information Here

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Greetings everyone. There is something that I need to clear up. If you take payment information from me, you are committing to pay. The information that I give you is sensitive. It is sketchy and suspect to agree to a method of payment, take the info and then not follow through. This is not about me being upset over not getting an order.* It's about safety. Those who have dealt with me know that I put security before orders. I will pass on any order, no matter the dollar amount if it is not secure. I think that I speak for all vendors here when I say this. I feel there should be consequences for those who break this typically unspoken rule. It should go without saying but some don't get it.

Mods, if I am out of place with this post, please delete it. I am new here and am really not into ruffling feathers. I just feel that for all of our protection that this needs to be stated.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with the post, but this information needs to go in your sponsor sub forum and not the main forum. Moving this for you to the domestic pharma and proform forum

Cool. Thanks.

No problem at all bro!

And to comment on your original post, I agree with everything you said. If ever there is a problem with someone not meeting their end of following through an order, that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, and at that point you are scamming a source. If there's ever a problem with a. member not holding up their end please contact me or Dylan about it. We don't need people like that here, and we have no tolerance for it

well I think that the person should be reprimanded initially and then not allowed to order or banned. I mean I know there are situations that come up but damn this is ridiculous its gonna get to the point where one needs a referral to even order. I totally agree with you something needs to be done now I think it has been talked about enough. We have great sponsors some are more seen than heard, but the ones that are working in the backgrounds and have been private for so long should be seen as a privilege to have them here, and not taken for granted or advantage of. Really that goes for any of our sponsors.

That's just scumbag type shit. If something happens notify the source, clarify situation things happen we get it. But to ask for payment info then just disappear is shady at best.

Honestly man that shit happens ten times a day. Lots of tire kickers lately.

PHURIOUS

Tire kicking is fine. I have no problem sending a list but our payment info is several steps closer to us.

I group that as tire kicking. If you say i wanna place an order then you should be obligated to do so. Not say you wanna place an order get out payment info then say ok ill be ordering soon. Not cool.

PHURIOUS

You are NOT out of line. And A/R will NOT tolerate that shit here. This is a rule anyone should know about and follow. If you place an order, get payment info, then you HAVE to follow thru. I'm not sure what repercussions need to be put in place. Maybe Dylan can.

I do not think it is wrong to ask what pay methods you use. Heck, I even do that.

I mean paymethod info. Specifics. Sensative info. Not types u accept

PHURIOUS

yes, for sure. payment info like who to send and where to send it to. Once you get to that point, you are committed to follow thru. That's when you become what's called an "info collector" A banable offense on most boards. And your name (handle you use on boards) dragged thru the mud.....

this behavior is just disrespectful and shitty in general... we are lucky enough to have a lot of quality sources here and then to do things like this? i truly hope this stops and it is not brought up to me anymore because it will not be tolerated at all... its one thing to ask for a list and then perhaps not order but don't commit to something etc and do shady things...

this behavior is just disrespectful and shitty in general... we are lucky enough to have a lot of quality sources here and then to do things like this? i truly hope this stops and it is not brought up to me anymore because it will not be tolerated at all... its one thing to ask for a list and then perhaps not order but don't commit to something etc and do shady things...

Well said, and I stand behind you on this as well.

I cannot believe that this is STILL being mentioned. Is it a game to people? Seriously. Grow up and take responsibility for yourself. Hold to your word like a man or woman. Peoples lives are at stake and some feel the need to jack around.
Thank you for the risks you sponsors take. I for one will never jeopardize your safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there's always going to be that 10%...
There will always be. All we can do is try our best to prevent it as much as possible. I think this thread is perfectly fine. People need to keep their sources safe.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom