napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello all.. new guy here

Mr. Mirage

Hi. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have been looking for a board where I can feel at home and learn from those that have gone before me. So far this seems like the place.

My stats:

Age 45
Height 6'4"
Weight 255
Body fat % Hovering around 15-16%
Years of training: been training on and off most of my life.. mostly off LOL

About 4 years ago I went from a relatively inactive slob of 350lbs. to 235lbs. It took about a year to drop the weight and was done with diet and exercise including weight training. I had some experience with weight training as an athlete in my youth as a baseball and football player so getting back into it was not a problem. I've always found it relatively easy to put on and drop weight when I decided to. However the last few years as many of you probably can relate it's become harder to do so. With diet and exercise alone the lowest BF I've been able to mange was 11% and that was with a super strict caloric deficit. I have no food allergies that I'm aware of other than being sensitive to processed grains and sugar. I have lived a sugar free lifestyle for 25yrs.

I've had two shoulder surgeries for impingement one in 2014 and one last December, different shoulders. I am 6mo. out from the last one and its still not 100% where I want it to be but it may be that it's as good as its gonna get.. not sure. Either way I guess I'll have to live with it. Sucks getting old LOL.

My goal at this point are to put on some muscle to balance out my physique and drop the unwanted body fat that I can't ever seem to get rid of. I know some of my problem is loose skin from being obese and I can live with that..not much choice but I know it can be better just need the right guidance on how to go about things.

I did do a cycle of Test C before my surgery last year that consisted of 250/wk for 16wks. I did not have a PCT in place like a dumb ass and will never do that again. I did have major gains both in size and strength though most of which I lost due to the surgery and rehab. I had a loss of libido and of course the boys shrank up most noticeably during the last few weeks of the cycle. Also something I'd rather not happen again if I can help it. I'm just now getting my strength back and feeling pretty good about trying another cycle. I'm not really interested in getting huge just a nice lean and balanced physique. For my height I'm not sure what that looks like weight wise but I'd love to see it LOL.

If anyone has any tips or recommendations on what to read please let me know. There is such a staggering plethora of information available online that it almost imposes information overload and analysis paralysis! Thanks!

For the goals you have, sarms would be a great place for you.

Here is a great stack for you that you can get from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day

Thanks guys for the welcome and the info! I'll check it out for sure.

I've been reading about CJC 1295 w/DAC as well. Would that be a good thing to try too? Rick, is the stack you recommend a stand alone or in addition to test? I'd like to also start with another gentle Test C cycle as well no more than 250mg/wk. That worked really well for me last time for putting on some lean muscle. So I'm thinking about getting some HCG and other ancillaires to have one hand.

I suppose I should mention that my latest blood work said that my total test was 760 and free was 87. This is au naturale LOL.

Top Bottom