napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question?

DR-75

I am just starting my first cycle and have timing questions -

Stats - 40yrs old/6'-1"/225lbs/upper teens BF. I have been on TRT for 1 1/2 yrs (I take 250mg/wk Test cyp.) TRT is doctor prescribed and monitored - Labs every 6 months.

I am getting ready to run the following cycle -

(12 weeks) - Test cyp - 500mg/wk (250mg dr. prescribed / 250mg Robo cyp.)
(20 weeks) - EQ - 800/wk - Robo
(12 weeks) - Proviron - 50mg/day - hipo
HGH - been on Legit grey top HGH for 4 months @ 3-4 iu's/day and now switching to Phurious HGH @ 4 iu's/day for 3-4 more months.
Aromasin - From my TRT dr. at 12.5 EOD.

After this cycle/blast I will go back to my 250 TRT Test dose and that is it.

Question is since I will be running the EQ for 20 weeks when during that time period should I run the test and proviron? Start everything now then stop the proviron @ week 12 and go back to my TRT dose of Test @ week 12.
OR
Should I wait and run the Test (500mg) and proviron at the back end of the EQ (20 week) cycle?

D

Stats - 40yrs old/6'-1"/225lbs/upper teens BF. I have been on TRT for 1 1/2 yrs (I take 250mg/wk Test cyp.) TRT is doctor prescribed and monitored - Labs every 6 months.

HGH - been on Legit grey top HGH for 4 months @ 3-4 iu's/day and now switching to Phurious HGH @ 4 iu's/day for 3-4 more months.

Question is since I will be running the EQ for 20 weeks when during that time period should I run the test and proviron? Start everything now then stop the proviron @ week 12 and go back to my TRT dose of Test @ week 12.
OR
Should I wait and run the Test (500mg) and proviron at the back end of the EQ (20 week) cycle?

D

you should get your body fat down before you do any of this... high teens is not an acceptable scenario to be doing this bro

Dylan,
to be more accurate I would say I am closer to 15% BF. Probably at the most, I always guess higher because you get the people that say, "You're not 13% or 15% BF" and they don't even know what they are talking about.

Here is where I am now, and no abs showing under that shirt! Ha
Gym.jpg

Dylan,
to be more accurate I would say I am closer to 15% BF. Probably at the most, I always guess higher because you get the people that say, "You're not 13% or 15% BF" and they don't even know what they are talking about.

View attachment 2257

Ya man, you are in a lot better shape bodyfat wise than you are claiming. Hard to say, but you are leaner than 15% no doubt. Hell I'd say you are probably under 12% and could be 10%. Can't see your abs or anything else to give accurate assessment though

Regardless you are in fine condition for gear

As for your question, why not run the test and pro iron the whole length as EQ? That's exactly what I would do

Ya man, you are in a lot better shape bodyfat wise than you are claiming. Hard to say, but you are leaner than 15% no doubt. Hell I'd say you are probably under 12% and could be 10%. Can't see your abs or anything else to give accurate assessment though

Regardless you are in fine condition for gear
Totally agree. I looked at that photo and saw much less bf than you stated. Give yourself some more credit. You look great.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick Rock!
I had my BF checked about 1 1/2 years ago and was 22% but have made a huge body transformation. I was assuming between 15-17 based on what others say they are at. This is something I should know though so I am going to get this checked so I'm not talking out my ass! HA HA
And I have no problem running it all for 20 week! I was planning on doing a 12 week cycle but when I decided to run EQ everyone said 20 week is ideal! Then I added the proviron. I didn't know running all of that for 20 weeks would be an option!
I have enough of everything for 20 weeks, so you would run everything for 20 weeks, and then I plan to go back on my TRT dose.
How long before you would run another blast/cycle? 20 weeks on / 20 weeks off?

Dylan,

View attachment 2257

unless your hiding something absolutely horrible under your shirt, there's no way your in the high teens... its impossible to tell with your shirt on but you appear to be in good condition for a cycle... i'll go over the cycle layout for you now as well...

OR

D

We definitely have to fix this... the compounds are great you have picked but timing is very poor... that's okay though, thats what im here for... one thing you MUST add is GW and SR with eq... if you don't, your missing out on so much bro... let me fix this for you...

1-20 test cyp 500 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg week
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Supermario,
Got back into the gym 5 days/wk, completely changed my diet, and have been on TRT (250/wk).
image.jpg

Sounds good Dylan! Not hiding anything under my shirt, just have no abs showing yet!
I will check out PE and PM you!

Thanks guys!

Awesome transformation already. I would be stoked to run the layout given by Dylan.
Except his Proviron dose should be per day not per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Rickrock - How long of a break (or going back down to my TRT dose) would be ideal after running everything for 20 weeks?

Thanks!
Rickrock - How long of a break (or going back down to my TRT dose) would be ideal after running everything for 20 weeks?

Top Bottom